BOOK 2 - Chapter IV

Meet Again?

⊰⁠⊹─────🌹🖤─────⊰⁠⊹

Amy's Pov

In the Morning, there was parking, and Shadow was still walking holding hands together. I asked him.

"How was a G.U.N?"

He smiled at me and replied stated. "It's great, but Thursday I have to go to work. It's been 1 hour. I will be back."

I smiled at him gently face. Then continue to walk Mobius town. My boyfriend held my hand and went to the special place.

Shadow and me hanging out at the market and then at a cafe, eating ice cream. At the library read books and dance with the children. We play tagged at the fountain no people.

Then I was exhausted also between the bench.

"Well, this is fun."

He chuckled at me. I held his hand. I glanced at my boyfriend. "Let's go home shall we?"

He nodded before going. I heard a voice.

"Looks like someone most popular couple I see."

I and Shadow turn around seeing blue fur, and red and white one-strip shoes. I know who it is.

"Hi, Amy and Shadow did you miss me?"

Well, Shadow never missed him because of his arch-rival. He crossed his arms and something rude to him.

"Tch, I will never miss you, faker."

But then He stares at me it's been awkward or silent treatment. I looked away and said to him.

"Shadow, leave us lets go."

"Okay." He nodded held my hand and replied while passing through Sonic.

"Let her alone and stay away you faker, she doesn't want to talk to you."

At my house, I still watch a movie and Shadow. I still think about Sonic's behavior. Yesterday I talked with Sally at the Cafe.

Flashback...

Yesterday

At the Cafe. I was sitting down in a chair by the window still waiting for Sally. The waiter places my order of chocolate Cuppocino and cookies

"Here's your chocolate Cuppocino and cookies."

"Thanks."

The maid leaves I ate the cookies and drink Cappuccino. Then I heard a bell ring entrance. It was Sally taking orders for food after she saw me.

"Hi Amy, it's been a long time."

"You too Sally, please sit," I said to her sitting down. Then the waiter placed it in Sally's place.

"Here is your blue cheesecake and water. Your Highness."

"Thank you."