Mera baccha

Next day

Yesterday, after leaving goenka she spent her whole day in Hospital taking the night shift. She keep her such a busy that none can't read her those sad eyes and reason behind it. Next morning, she drove to Singhaniya Sadan..

When she reached Devayani is already in doorstep waiting her..

Naira: daadi.. What happened 😳.. Standing here.. Waiting for me🤔

Devayani : haa.. When you are away and that too this condition, will my heart be at ease.. Come inside.. Freshen up quickly nd go to Akshara's room..

Naira: What happened to my room.. Oh.. After marriage girls dont have their own room in their own house is not a myth but a fact... I understand everything 🤕

Devayani : nautanki... Just go and get ready in your room.. Then go to your mumma's room..

Naira followed what she asked her to do.. When she reached Akshara's room, she was surprised to see her mumma sitting in bed with snacks for her..

The relief that sight provide to her is unexplainable.. Mumma is the best treatment for any worries..

 Mumma is the best treatment for any worries

Naira : mumma.. You are here..

Akshara : i only have one princess.. If i dont be here for her, then for whom will i come.. Naira, you are so precious for me, your papa your bhai and your whole fam.. That lil bundle happiness.. I knew now you are a mother of 6 year old kid, but for us you're that paari god gave us.. I knewits hard time for u.. And i cant be at distance in ease without meeting you my baccha..

Naira forwards her hand to

Hug Akshara.. Akshara extend towards naira and

 Akshara extend towards naira and