Naira, Listen To Me..

Early Morning

When kartik get up Naira already left to Hospital. He felt dejected.. He again lost the opportunity to confront her.

Kairav who comes up saw his papa sitting in bed lost in his own thoughts...

Kairav : papa.. Mumma. Mumma is not here, she left early morning. She.. She is mad at you, i think so.. Dont be angry at her, you know na.. Mumma is too sensitive.

Kartik : haa  mera tadpole.
I knew it.. My sherni is so so sensitive.. You dont worry about us, your mumma misunderstood something and overreacting, i will clear the misunderstanding and reconcile with her super soon..

Kairav : papa, evening it's janmashtami shoot.. Dadi told me that i will be the Krishna

Kartik : If its not my lil tadpole, then who else can be a cute Krishna.. Your bal ram bhaiyya.. I mean vansh too will be with you..

Whole day Kartik spent time with Kairav. They played football, they eat kachori, they read book together and even slept hugging eachother..

In evening, Kartik dressed up Kairav as lil Krishna and vansh as balram.. Akshu and others come after getting ready for shoot.

Abhi : Haye.. Our lil Krishna is too cute to handle..

Gayu: Son of Telly world's Krishna, how will he fail to be Charming 😂

Arohi: This shade of you is so surreal. We saw you only as hero, student, sweet lover, etc.. Your father shade is a new one for us..actually i imagined it many times, how sweet it will be to be the kid of a star, enjoying father's or mother's fame. Fans will leave no chance to spoil us.. They will treat us like treasure.. Kairav's fanpages are it's evidence.

Suwarna : But Naira keep Kairav away from those glimmering lights. Even i too agree with her.. Now its his time to enjoy his innocence and childhood. Yeah his father is a star, but in home, he is his father.. A normal father figure who loves his son utmost.. There is nothing to exaggerate in that.

Kartik kneel before Kairav

Kartik : i just want to be his papa, his super hero. No award give the happiness that i get while holding him in my embrace. No role is as sweet like being the papa of him.. I think my happiness, sadness everything is attached to him. He is my half and her half.. Our kid. Our ansh.. Our everything.. Our world..

Akshu: Kairav, you are so lucky look.. Your papa loves you like anything..

Did you call me Kairav, is there any emergency... 🙄

Naira enters there restless

Naira enters there restless. Everyone was surprised to see her..

Kartik : you looked tensed, is everything okay naira..