💚

When i saw you with her my heart in million. the only thought of you leaving me is killing me
Tell me that it was just misunderstanding

You are my everything

I came to office, ignored my feeling to meet you. Beacause i guess i need time.

For me. And only me.

I forgot myself with you.
I know you care i know you love me. But i guess we both want some time.  Let's give each other sometime.

My department boss called me to congretulate me.

Because now i am his assistent. Assistent of department head. I will sign the contract tomorrow.

My post is upper then your and your senior. With whom you eat food.

Today suddenly you came,

to congratulate me? Nah

💙

'Don't sign the contract tomorrow'

This is what you said. And the reason is.... because the CEO is pervert.

Huh! I saw no reality in your eyes it was filled with stories. These are the same those eyes where i used to see love care.

But you know what i was watching today in your eyes.

Jealousy.

My department head is a gentleman. Even if he do something like that, i will take action.

But 'i will not compromise with my career at any cost.'

This is what I told you. I know how hard i have worked to come here. And now when i am just a sign away, so you are saying leave it.

Even if my CEO is like this you should've told me
Live your dreams i will take care if something happens with you.

These should be your words. But all  you said is......

'Choose your career or our relationship.'

Please like and comment💚