You want to ask him what he likes to eat?

Sheng An said: "My brother is so pitiful. He can only eat flowers and plants every day to satisfy his hunger. It's so pitiful for Liao."

Yes, Yangxin likes to eat flowers.

As the only ancient mythical beast in the world with the blood of a demon god, Yangxin does not like to eat meat or grains, but likes to eat some strange and beautiful flowers, which is really worthy of his name Rong Dahua.

Yang Xin has been in poor health since he was a child. As a weak chirp, Yaoyao and Rong Shen are taking care of him as if they are taking care of a delicate little princess. If he accidentally freezes and hurts, the child will lie on the bed. For a few days, her face was pale and her energyless appearance made Yaoyao look distressed for a while.

In order to take better care of Yangxin, Rong Shen has been taking him by his side to take care of him. On the other hand, Sheng An, the older she is, the more like a boy she is. She jumps up and down all day and is very naughty. Dare to take him into the water to catch fish.

So, Yang Xin fell ill again.

Even once or twice, the result is repeated.

Once again, Yang Xin fell ill because of Sheng An, and Yaoyao reprimanded her anxiously: "Why can't you remember this child, your brother is weak and can't accompany you in trouble."

Sheng An's eyes were red with grievances, and he said very puzzled: "I just want to take him to the top of the mountain to find beautiful flowers. Doesn't he like to eat them? It's wrong for me to take him to find food."

In fact, I can't blame Sheng An, she is really unintentional.

Sheng An's body is really good, even the cultivation level she brought from her mother's womb is higher than Yangxin's, and Yangxin's puppy stage is more precious and delicate than Yaoyao's puppy stage, she really belongs to Feng Sheng An would not have thought that his brother would be so weak that he would collapse at a blow.

"Don't blame An An." Yang Xin coughed and continued, he tried to get up, his delicate and beautiful face was pale, and he wanted to explain to his sister.

He understands his sister's kindness, and he does imagine that she can run freely in the wind, but he can't even do the least blowing.

Sheng An was run away by Yaoyao.

At the beginning, Yaoyao swore that this child would be with her, and when she got older, she realized that this child was neither like her nor Rong Shen, was too noisy and had a bad temper.

Yaoyao was just too anxious, she didn't mean to be vicious to Sheng An, she just wanted her to think more in Yang Xin's position. But in the end, she's still just a child, what does she have to care about with her.

Yaoyao sighed and decided to coax the angry little princess.

Shizi Road turned left, Yaoyao suddenly heard Rong Shen's voice and stopped, she saw not far away, Rong Shen was squatting and coaxing Sheng An, he touched her furry ears and said, "Don't be angry, you Mother didn't mean it."

Sheng An's milk is fierce, "My mother is bad and bad, I hate her."

Rong Shen raised his eyebrows, but he who was still patiently coaxing Sheng An suddenly changed his voice: "Don't be annoying."

"If you hate your mother, then father hates you too."

Is this something you can say to a child? !

Yaoyao stood behind the wall and listened, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.