Zhuang Yuan, Zhuang Xingyuan.

Yaoyao was relieved.

The memory of a hundred years ago is going further and further away, and some painful memories buried deep in my heart are gradually sprouting and blooming pure white healing flowers. No one is stagnant, and not everyone is stubborn.

Yaoyao waved goodbye to Zhuang Yuan.

She knew that Zhuang Xingyuan had found the happiness she was looking for.

"..."

Rongcheng County is very large, and it is not easy to find someone, not to mention that Yan and Chen still don't know who Yinyue is and what kind of person he is now.

The four of them lived in Rongcheng for two months, and when they wanted to go somewhere else, Bai Li'er pulled down a list of medical helpers one day and dragged Yaoyao to Mu Mansion to treat and save people.

The Mu Mansion is a famous noble family in Rongcheng, and it is the eldest son of the Mu family who seeks medical treatment this time.

According to the housekeeper, the eldest son Mu was frail and sickly since he was a child. He didn’t know what he ate by mistake a few days ago, and his whole body was covered with erythema. The old housekeeper was about to cry as he said, “Pity my eldest son’s handsome face with red spots all over his face. What is the difference between disfigurement and disfigurement?"

Yaoyao didn't know much about medical skills, so she was a little curious when the old housekeeper kept complimenting Mu's face, "How good-looking is he?"

The old butler straightened his chest and said very proudly: "Before the erythema, my son is not an exaggeration to say that he is a god."

"So as long as you can cure my son's illness, I will give you whatever rare treasures you want."

When she mentioned the appearance of heaven and man, Yaoyao's head was full of Rong Shen's face, seeing that the old housekeeper was too proud, she couldn't help but reply: "We don't want any treasures and money, since your son is so good-looking, wait for us to put him Well, will you give him to me?"

The old housekeeper was choked and glared at Yaoyao like a thief, "Don't think about it!"

The eldest son Mu lived in a quiet courtyard in the Mu Mansion. When Yaoyao and Bai Li’er arrived, the eldest son Mu was slender in white clothes and was painting with his back to them.

Hearing the footsteps behind him, he looked back, the tulle covering most of his face revealed only a pair of eyes, the red patches under his forehead were covered by broken hair, and there were very few cold words.

"This disease is easy to treat." After helping the eldest son of Mu with a detailed examination, Bai Li'er bluntly said that the disease can be cured in just one day.

"Really?" The old housekeeper was dubious.

Talking to the doctor, Bai Li'er rolled up her sleeves and Yaoyao was beside her as a helper. She couldn't help much, at most she helped Bai Li'er smash and stir the herbs, and when the herbs in the bowl became sticky and thick, Bai Li'er said, "Okay."

"Apply this medicine all over his body, soak it in hot water for half an hour, and when the medicine mud on his body is cleaned, those red spots will disappear."

Yaoyao picked up the medicine bowl, and seeing the old housekeeper was still not moving, she exclaimed, "Do you want me to help him paint it?"

Young Master Mu, who was sitting by the stone table, was very quiet the whole time. He raised his eyes and glanced at Yaoyao. He stopped the old housekeeper's persuasion and said calmly, "Put the medicine into my room."