"Go on back to your life and thank your lucky stars you've still got something to go back to," Rumplestiltskin said.

"My life...it's wretched," Cinderella said.

"Then change it," Helena walked up to them and looked at Rumplestiltskin, "You're late for our lesson, I hate waiting," Helena said.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming," Rumplestiltskin glanced at Cinderella, "You can't handle this," Rumplestiltskin said as he wiggled the wand and turned to walk away with Helena.

"Wait, please wait," Rumplestiltskin turned to her as Helena watched, "I can handle it. Please, I will do anything to get out of here. Anything," Cinderella said.

"Anything?" Rumplestiltskin questioned.

Helena sighed, "Here we go," She muttered.

"Do you know how to use that wand, Mr..." Cinderella said.

"Rumplestiltskin," he bowed dramatically then stood up, and gestured to Helena, "My student, Helena," Helena waved at her, "And yes, of course, I do," Rumplestiltskin said.

"Then help me," Cinderella said.

"Oh, dear. You're asking the wrong one," Helena said.

"Ignore her," Rumplestiltskin glared at Helena who rolled her eyes and he turned back to Cinderella, "Well, if I do help you, and you can indeed shoulder the uh...consequences, then you'll owe me a favor," Rumplestiltskin said.

"Name it. What do you want?" Cinderella asked.

"Something...precious," Rumplestiltskin said.

"I have nothing," Cinderella said.

"Oh, but you will. With this wish, will come riches more than you know," Rumplestiltskin said.

"I care nothing for riches. I'll give you anything you want. Just get me out of here," Cinderella said.

"Now we're talking," Rumplestiltskin said with a smirk.

"Well, how does it work?" Cinderella asked.

"Fear not. My needs are small, and all you have to do is sign on the dotted line," Rumplestiltskin magically made a contract appear, "Do we have a deal?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

"Yes. Yes, thank you," Cinderella said and she signed the contract.

"I hope you're a lot stronger than you look," Helena commented.

Rumplestiltskin waved his hand and Cinderella was engulfed in purple smoke. Her rags were transformed into a beautiful blue ballgown, her hair was now all pinned up and the look was completed with a pair of glass slippers to the side of her.

 Her rags were transformed into a beautiful blue ballgown, her hair was now all pinned up and the look was completed with a pair of glass slippers to the side of her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.