"Huh?" Nan Xuanxuan was a little dumbfounded.

    After being stunned for a moment, she asked, "Did you save me?"

    Such a naive girl, seeing that her family was harmless and pure, she opened her chin and reported to her home, "I am the Prince of Pearl County, you save me back, I will let His Majesty reward you heavily."

    "By the way, what's your name?"

    Looking at the face that was 70% similar to the old man, the girl in red squatted in front of her with a flower umbrella, and smiled at her and rolled her eyelashes , replied: "My name is—"

    "Yaoyao."

    "..."

    Nearly a hundred years have passed since the annihilation of that year.

    After Rong Shen dissipated, blood and snow fell all day and night in the Nine Nether Demon Domain. The vines on the top of the mountains were undefeated, and the wind was filled with light sandalwood, which belonged to Rong Shen.

    On that day and night, Yaoyao carried the Crossing Fate Sword left by Rong Shen, and went crazy to kill Sangyou. All the cultivators who wanted to help her destroy Sangyou were blocked by her. Thoroughly inspired, Sanyou, who lost the Nine Mysterious Secret Treasure, even lost his Nine Luo Yin, and was pierced through the heart by Yaoyao's sword.

    What is Sanyu thinking?

    What exactly does he have feelings for her?

    No one knows, not even Yaoyao. Forced back to the edge of the cliff, the purple veil on Sanyu's face was blown away by the wind, revealing a delicate and flawless face. The golden pupil clearly reflected Yaoyao's face, the purple robe on his body was blown by the wind, he slowly raised his hand, trying to touch Yaoyao's cheek.

    Yaoyao was eroded by hatred, and she couldn't avoid it, she only whispered in a hoarse voice, "I want you to be buried with him." The

    half-raised hand froze.

    The wind on the edge of the cliff was cold and torn, and bloodstains were scraped on Sanyu's skin. Watching Yaoyao forcefully pull back the edge-crossing sword, blood sprayed on her face, Sanyou staggered back, the golden runes on her cheeks shone brightly, as if she was showing her last light.

    Sanyu was killed by Yaoyao, and after his death, he fell to the top of the mountains, with no bones or spirits left.

    Everyone in the world said that the gods in Guixuhai were the closest to gods, and they were naturally cold and expressionless. However, when Sanyou died, Yaoyao saw him laughing, the corners of her blood-stained lips slowly twitched, and his smile grew bigger and bigger, extremely beautiful and strange, without revealing any sound.

    Lying on his back and falling off a cliff, his eyes are full of endless clouds and bloody snow, as if he can grasp the sky with a raised hand.

    Yaoyao knelt on the ground and watched with her own eyes that Sanyu raised her hands and fell into the abyss. A cool and ethereal smile could be heard from the whistling abyss, her soft voice blended with the wind, "This world belongs to God. 】

    When the wind passes, everything disappears, and it is forgotten after passing the ear.

    In this change of heaven and earth, the flash flood broke out in the human world, causing heavy casualties, and the cultivators and the demon worlds were also severely damaged, and the war turned into a truce.

    Although Rong Shen was dead, Yu Wei was still there, and all the demons had to obey orders. The magic flower bone ring on Yaoyao's finger was the symbol of the demon god. It also contained a layer of Rong Shen's cultivation. There is also the sword of crossing edge in hand, the invincible hand in the prosperous purple realm period, and all the demons who want to oppose her are beheaded.