Chapter 151-155

Magsimula sa umpisa

    The Demon Lord Xiqing was playing with Rongshen, and he wanted Yaoyao to die at the hands of 'Rongshen' due to an accident.

    "So it is." After saying this, Yaoyao was relieved a lot.

    She asked directly: "In that case, if you want to stop searching for the Nine Mysteries Secret Treasure, the most important thing at the moment is to get rid of Demon Lord Xiqing?"

    "That's true."

    Yaoyao didn't know much about the advanced method between demons and demons, so she could only ask Rong Shen, "Do you have any idea?"

    "No." If Rong Shen had a way to devour or destroy Demon Lord Xiqing, he would not Let him occupy his body for a hundred years.

    In this way, he fell into a dead end. If the Xiqing Demon Lord in Rong Shen's body was not eliminated, Rong Shen could not stop searching for the Nine Mysteries Secret Treasure. A circle, and finally returned to the original point.

    "So what's the purpose of me wearing the book again?" After all, Yaoyao found that she couldn't compete with this bounded ending with her own strength.

    The way of heaven in this book is all created by the author. How the author writes the way of heaven in this book is how to do it. Now Yaoyao is a corner of the book, and it is too difficult to compete with the author through this world.

    "I don't want you to die." Yaoyao's heart started to feel dull pain.

    Thinking of Rong Shen, who had been smashed by the thunder in the book, Yaoyao choked up her eyes and blushed. She hugged Rong Shen's neck tightly and cried, "I don't want you to die."

    She gave up the real world clothes . The book came to save Rong Shen, not to watch him die in front of him.

    Rong Shen hugged the people back, and the candlelight pulled the shadows of the two of them very long. He stroked Yaoyao's hair and looked into the void, silent for a long time.

    In fact, he couldn't understand why God was so unfair.

    He couldn't remember how long he had not embraced Yaoyao wholeheartedly. The first memory was in the fourth level of Yunshan Secret Realm.

    It was snowing heavily, and every drop of blood stained the white world. Rong Shen knelt down and dug Yaoyao out of the snow with his bare hands. He hugged her into his arms and hugged her to keep warm. From then on, Rong Shen swore that he would protect this little beast forever, even if he lost his life.

    But after years of entanglement, who exactly protects the two of them?

    Rong Shen closed his eyes, they were so entangled that they couldn't tell them apart.

    "There will be a way." In the silent hall, Rong Shen's voice rose.

    He lightly promised Yaoyao, "I will definitely find a way, and I will never let you suffer like this in vain."

    The grand marriage that Rong Shen had promised to Yaoyao has yet to come true.

    "If we can survive this calamity, I'm not dead, and you're still here, so you can make up for the unfinished wedding, okay?" The wedding that ended halfway made Rong Shen unable to call Yaoyao. Madam', and Yaoyao never called him 'husband'.

    Yaoyao was stunned after hearing this, and then quickly covered Rong Shen's mouth with her hand.

    "Don't talk." She stopped him from behind, "Do you know that you are the cannon fodder villain in this article?"