At that time, he would not have to force murder.

    Rong Shen's ink was scattered in front of him, his eyes were slightly red, and he answered vaguely: "Probably."

    In fact, it is extremely difficult to build magic pills, and most magic can't do it, so they are crazy to kill people. , are labeled as cruel and cruel, and many times, they are also forced to, because if they don't kill people without the magic pill, they are the ones who die.

    In the early stage of the magic pill, it is very easy to advance, and it becomes more difficult as it goes on. At the last stage, that is, at the current stage of Rong Shen, the magic pill needs more than blood and souls, it becomes more greedy and appetite, and more There is absolute power.

    That is to say, pure bloodthirsty can no longer satisfy the magic pill. Rong Shen must devour some cultivators of the same class or other types of extremely high class in order to make the magic pill more stable.

    Yaoyao didn't know this, she was still immersed in the joy of ascending the steps and complained in a low voice, "If you had told me about the magic pill earlier, why would you need to be so painful earlier?" After

    going around in circles, they still came. Imperial City.

    Rong Shen heard Yaoyao's words, so he leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'm sorry."

    It was indeed his mistake before.

    "Then you are not allowed to hide from me in the future, you must tell me immediately if there is anything."

    Rong Shen hesitated for a moment and said yes, Yaoyao sensitively caught his wrong, and immediately held his face and asked, "You are now Isn't there something to hide from me?!"

    She guessed: "It's the magic pill?"

    It was indeed because of the magic pill.

    Rong Shen didn't plan to hide it from her, but the mass grave was not a good place to talk, "Go back first, and I'll tell me when I get back."

    "I need to know now." Yaoyao was worried that something went wrong with the magic pill, and was anxious now Just want to know.

    Rong Shen didn't say anything, so one of them walked in front and the other chased after. Yaoyao felt a daze as she walked, she stopped and felt a little dizzy, and was supported by Rong Shen who had turned back.

    "What's wrong?"

    Yaoyao shook her head, she guessed that the fluctuation of her spiritual power had affected the fissure of the soul just now. She didn't want to worry Rong Shen about this matter, so she laughed and put her arms around Rong Shen's neck, "I lied to you!"

    She hung on Rong Shen, "Quickly tell me what happened to your magic pill, why do you have to go back and tell me." After making

    sure Yaoyao was all right, Rong Shen pulled her into his arms and picked her up. Pressing her cheek, he said, "I want to hold you in my arms and talk slowly."

    Kiss from time to time, or feed a sweet fruit to the girl who listens carefully.

    "Yaoyao wants me to hug you from here?"

    Yaoyao looked at the piles of corpses around and shuddered, "You better leave quickly."

    "..."

    Yaoyao knew that Rong Shen needed to be stronger After receiving the 'tonic', he began to help Rong Shen find the evil demon.

    Before comparison, she did start to condone Shen's killing, but her bottom line was not to touch the good and the like, even if the devil was killing for the sake of survival, but Yaoyao always felt that the devil who did too much evil for the sake of survival would be punished. This There is a Dao law in the world, so they can't ignore the existence of the Dao.