Rong Shen received Yaoyao's angry gaze, and only glanced at the tiger bag, causing the child to tremble and curl up in fright, but he had no choice but to stand far away, "You saw it too, he won't let me touch it at all."

    Yaoyao's arms were sore, and she was about to lose her grip on the tiger bag.

    In the end, Sister Huan hurried upstairs and carried the tiger bag over. Although the Yu family left, the hall was in a mess and covered with coins. Sister Huan said apologetically, "I'll let you guys see a joke."

    Ben said yes. They wanted to eat together, because the Yu family came to make a fuss, and Sister Huan sent the food to the two-person room. She was not in the mood to eat. After coaxing the child to fall asleep, she cleaned up the coins on the ground alone in the hall.     Listening to the low sobbing coming from downstairs, Yaoyao gently closed the open door, she sighed, "I'm so used to seeing monsters and monsters fighting and killing, I almost forgot that this is the real mortal world.     " Returning to ordinary life, the happy will depend on each other until they grow old, and the unfortunate have their own misfortunes. Those who have the ability can save the common people, but they cannot save the suffering that everyone should have experienced.     Yaoyao suddenly understood why after sitting in the position of Dao Zun Yinyue, why did she ignore the world and compare these people to ants. They are indeed ants, but they also have the faith and courage to live. It is because of them that the common people are called common people.

    With the blue light looming in her hands, Yaoyao realized in an epiphany that her top-ranking green realm was starting to loosen, so she hurriedly meditated and practiced, Rong Shen used her magical energy to protect her, and Yaoyao hissed and muttered, "It's so cold."

    Tonight's Rong Shen It seems extremely cold.

    "..."

    Yaoyao and Rong Shen stayed in the Happy Gathering Hall for half a month.

    In the past two weeks, they have gradually become acquainted with this place. Most of the people in the town are warm and friendly. The only bad thing is that the Yu family members come here every now and then to ask for money, which is too much every time.

    In the middle of the night, Yaoyao was woken up by the knock on the door downstairs. She struggled to raise her head in Rong Shen's arms and asked confused, "What happened?"

    Rong Shen listened quietly for a while, "It's the Yu family who are here.

    " It was Sister Huan's private matter. As a guest, Yaoyao was not qualified to take care of it, but this time there was so much noise downstairs that she couldn't help getting up and going downstairs to take a look.

    Downstairs, the Yu family led three or four strong men pointing at Sister Huan's nose and scolding.

    Sister Huan tried to run several times but was stopped by those people. Madam Yu stepped on the chair and nibbled melon seeds, "Take out the money honestly, let's turn this matter over."

    "Where can I give you any more money? !"

    Sister Huan was forced to roar, "What does Yu Wan's suicide have to do with me, how long are you going to be entangled!"

    No one paid any attention to her, seeing that Sister Huan was so angry that she didn't want to give money, Mrs. Yu vomited melon seeds Pi rolled up his sleeves, "Okay, if you don't give it, then we'll find it ourselves."

    Yaoyao had never seen such a shameless and disgusting person before, she rushed forward a few steps to help Sister Huan, stopping the Yu family and the others. The son next to the old lady narrowed her eyes, "Girl, I advise you to mind your own business."