Seeing Yaoyao's round eyes that were about to cry, he asked, "You Are you afraid of me?"

    Yaoyao was indeed frightened by Rong Shen, but it was not panic, but his sudden appearance surprised her and made her unprepared, her throat choked and she couldn't swallow, and she couldn't vomit in front of Rong Shen at this moment. She covered her mouth with her hand, pointed at the table and said, "Help me first..."

    Rong Shen looked blankly at her tender and trembling fingers, and heard Yaoyao spit out a difficult word: "Look, water... vomit. "

    Yaoyao is really going to vomit.

    "..."

    Since the separation after death, Yaoyao listened to the rumors about Rong Shen's desire to kill and find corpses every day, and imagined the scene of the two meeting again countless times.

    Or when he was besieged by Xianmen, Yaoyao fluttered from the sect and landed in front of him to protect him, or Rong Shen sneaked into the Wuji Hall, and Yaoyao sat in front of the mirror when he saw the person in the mirror turned around. Hug people tightly...

    Girls will imagine some beautiful scenes, and Yaoyao is no exception.

    After experiencing the great change of life and death, she even prepared the worst plan when she met Rong Shen, but she never thought that it was because of anxiety that she stuffed four custard buns into her mouth in a row, and when she was choked and retched, Rong Shen suddenly broke in and startled her, and finally Silent helped her find water.

    "Is it better?" Rong Shen fed Yaoyao's water himself.

    He rummaged through the dishes on the table and found that there was no soup, and finally went outside to find a small half-cup of overnight tea. And the soup, which should have been placed in the most conspicuous position, was forgotten in the back kitchen because of Yan Hechen's absent-mindedness.

    Yaoyao suspected that Yan Hechen was trying to choke her to death. After she was relieved, she felt that she had lost all face, and had no face to look at Rong Shen, so she covered her cheeks with both hands.

    Da -

    Rong Shen put the empty tea cup on the table, in this quiet room, all the subtle sounds will be amplified infinitely.

    He glanced at the room that had not changed much, and said in a lazy tone, "That's how they take care of you?"

    Yaoyao's throat was still aching, and she subconsciously defended Yan and Chen, "No, they have treated me very well.

    Rong Shen looked down at her, he was tall, at this moment Yaoyao was sitting with him standing, Yaoyao covered her cheeks and curled up into a ball, the top of her hair couldn't reach his waist . Rong Shen couldn't see her face, he could only see the small part of her delicate back of the neck, a red light flashed in his eyes, and he moved his fingers.

    "Yaoyao." Rong Shen called to her.

    Yaoyao replied softly, and she lowered her gaze and could only see the hem of his clothes swaying.

    Rong Shen said, "Look up at me."

    Yaoyao's heart skipped a beat.

    Before she saw him, she clearly thought about what he was thinking and wished she could see him right away, but when Rong Shenzhen came to her, Yaoyao suddenly felt an inexplicable cowardice, and she didn't know how to face it. he.

    She didn't raise her head immediately, her dawdling appearance carried the little girl's twist and reluctance, Rong Shen saw it all, and laughed extremely low.