Chapter 21: Gentle

"Don't do that to me..." Chat whispered softly, and Marinette looked up at him, away from their intertwined hands and the silver ring. Her eyes were wide with realization, and suddenly everything made sense. They were so similar... How could she not have connected the dots? It immediately became obvious the more she thought about it...

Adrien Agreste was Chat Noir. 

"D... Do what?" Marinette asked in a shaky voice, and he placed his forehead against her own. He closed his eyes, and Marinette was thankful he couldn't see her shocked expression. "Don't ask me to stay or I'll..." 

"Stay." Marinette repeated once more, and he shook his head. She was astonished, but she also wanted to wait and see if chat ended up telling her himself. She could barely think, all that was going through her head was the same sentence over and over again. Adrien was Chat Noir. One of her best friends was Chat Noir. Her boss was Chat Noir. 

She wondered if anyone else knew besides her... It was obvious when you saw him up close- Chat Noir was just the freedom Adrien craved since he was little- chat noir was his way out. Marinette understood everything, but she couldn't understand how he'd kept it a secret for so long. Maybe it was the fact that no one could guess the most wanted criminal in Paris would also be the most famous model in Paris- two opposite worlds.

How could she be so close to him and not see it? 

She was in love with Adrien Agreste- the identity of the infamous Chat Noir who simultaneously built up his modeling career. No wonder he knew all these random things about her she didn't remember mentioning to him- as his civilian self of course. 

Her thoughts were interrupted when Chat- Adrien suddenly pulled her into a desperate, rough, and sexy kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth, his hand gripping onto her hair and pulling her head back. She could feel his hard cock pushing up against her pussy through his leather suit.

Her heart hammered in her chest- it felt different when she kissed him. This was Adrien Agreste and he didn't even know that she knew she was kissing him... If that made any sense. She was sure they were going all the way when he picked her up and brought her into her bedroom. 

Next thing she knew he had pinned her wrists up over her head against the mattress, kissing her like crazy. She tried to keep up, but it felt different knowing she was kissing Adrien. There were so many things wrong with that, so many things they needed to talk about. Her mind constantly reminded her of that with every kiss pressed against her skin.

They could communicate in other ways.

Her manicured nails traveled up the nape of his neck and into his golden locks of blonde silky hair. His mouth parted her lips in such a rough yet delicate way, his body pressing against her own causing more friction. Even though she had so many questions, she had wanted this since what seemed like forever.

 Her heart was racing, wondering if this was really it. She felt his erection throbbing against her thigh, his tongue in her mouth once more. She wanted him, she wanted him more than anything in this world and he was about to make love to her. She didn't just want him sexually or physically, she wanted every part of his mind and soul. 

She wanted a future with him, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and live happily ever after... But life wasn't always so easy.

Chat Noir was a criminal, and even though nobody knew it was secretly Adrien... They both knew it wouldn't stay that way forever. But Marinette wanted to pretend that just for tonight, everything was perfect. 

Adrien couldn't believe it was finally happening, there was no going back and he was perfectly fine with it. He would've thought he preferred Marinette to know his identity at least, but they couldn't wait forever. It was the first day he'd seen her in a week and all the built up sexual tension came tumbling down on them.