It was the devil who killed Bai Li.

    When Yan Hechen knocked on Rong Shen's door, Yaoyao took off her blood coat and burned several incense sticks in the room.

    She ruffled her hair, she looked tired, and took a long time to walk over to open the door, "What's wrong?" Yan     Hechen saw Yaoyao a

    little stunned, and he asked, "Where's Senior Brother Rong?"

On the door frame, He Heng chirped back: "Shi Shu, why are you looking for him in the middle of the night, so late, Yun Jing must be sleeping."

    Yan and Chen looked suspiciously at Yaoyao.

    He remembered that Rong Shen had always been sleeping lightly, and with his cultivation, it was impossible not to sense the demonic energy of the back mountain. After a pause, he said, "Bai Li is dead."

    "Well, dead." Yaoyao lowered her head in a perfunctory manner, and then she seemed to react, her eyes widened and she raised her head, "Dead, dead, you Who are you saying is dead?" "Bai Li is

    dead?"

    Yaoyao made a look of surprise and disbelief, in fact, cold sweat broke out on her back. She was afraid at this time, afraid that Yan and Chen would break through her acting and rushed into the house. Those blood-stained clothes were piled up in the inner room, and Yaoyao hadn't had time to deal with them.

    "How could she be killed by the demon, haven't all the demons in the City of Ten Thousand Flowers been wiped out?"

    Yaoyao said on the surface, "I'm going to wake up Rong Shen, he seems very tired tonight, early in the morning. I fell asleep." With

    trembling inwardly, every step he took, he trembled heavily, praying that Yan and Chen would stop her sooner.

    "No need." Yan Hechen finally said this.

    He frowned slightly and looked at Yaoyao, "I've already searched around, and the demon has disappeared without a trace. It won't be too late to discuss when Senior Brother Rong wakes up."

    "Okay." Yaoyao breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yan Hechen turned around, he could vaguely perceive the weirdness of Yaoyao and Rong Shen tonight, but subconsciously chose to trust them unconditionally.

    Yaoyao watched Yan Hechen leave, her nose was sour, and when she gently closed the door, Rong Shen wrapped her in his arms from behind, and the water droplets from her hair gathered on the chin along the cheeks, Her arms were cold and steamy, and hugged her tightly.

    "Have you washed it?" Yaoyao felt the blood on Rong Shen's body lighten.

    Turning around, she saw that Rong Shen was pale and wearing a white shirt, and the color of his eyes returned to normal black. His appearance was the same as usual, and Yaoyao was stunned for surprise: "You recovered?"

    Rong Shen shook his head, his voice was hoarse and cool, "I just temporarily suppressed my demonic nature." A

    fallen devil is a fallen devil, No matter how you cover it up, it's useless.

    Raising his hand, Rong Shen gathered red and black demonic energy in the palm of his hand. He could hide the red eyes, but the demonic energy leaked out of luck could not be concealed.

    Yaoyao said, "It doesn't matter, my blood seems to be able to purify your demonic energy, how about you drink a few more sips?"

    She was about to stroke her arm, Rong Shen held onto her arm tightly and said: "No need, I'm fine."