After a few rounds, the Nightmare Demon didn't get half a point in Yaoyao's hands, and Yaoyao's Green Realm cultivation base was at most tied with it, and it would take some effort to get rid of it.

    At this time, Rong Shen and the others were still trapped in the illusion, Yaoyao didn't have time to spend with it, and gathered force to strike again, Yaoyao propped up a small barrier around the nightmare while the nightmare was retreating, and successfully blocked the nightmare. beyond the boundary.

    "I see how long you can take them to hide!" The Nightmare was savage, and he wandered around if he couldn't enter the barrier.

    Yaoyao's enchantment couldn't stop the Nightmare for too long, and now she had to wake up the three of them as soon as possible.

    "Yun Jing, wake up!" Yaoyao patted Rong Shen's cheek.

    Rong Shen's face was expressionless, immersed in the illusion, he couldn't feel the outside world at all, Yaoyao slapped his cheeks red and he didn't respond, she could only put her hope on Yan Hechen and Zhuang Xingyuan.

    "Shi Shu, wake up, you've all fallen into the illusion of a nightmare, those are all fake, wake up!"

    "Zhuang Xingyuan!" The

    three of them didn't answer, each immersed in a different illusion. Outside the barrier, the Nightmare laughed sharply, "Do you want to save them?"

    "Then you have to do it as soon as possible." The

    deeper the illusion, the harder it is to get out. will be trapped in an illusion.

    At this time, Zhuang Xingyuan and Yan Hechen were in good condition. Yaoyao noticed that blood was flowing from the corner of Rong Shen's lips, and the cinnabar mole on his forehead was shining slightly. He had entered a deep illusion.

    "Ah, what a delicious desire." The Nightmare Demon suddenly set his eyes on Rong Shen, and across a layer of barrier, she stared at Rong Shen with red and faint eyes, and licked her lips with her long tongue: "I want Dinner's ready." The

    red mist dissipated, and the Nightmare was gone.

    Correspondingly, Yan Hechen and Zhuang Xingyuan also bleed to varying degrees, while Rong Shen's nose and eyes were also bleeding out. Yaoyao stomped her feet in a hurry, she held Rong Shen's wrist and bit her fiercely. "Wake up!"

    No response.

    Even though Yaoyao had already bitten Rong Shen's arm with bloody teeth marks, Rong Shen still didn't respond.

    "There!" In the panic, Yaoyao thought of the Yunshan Secret Realm. He had also entered an illusionary realm in the fourth-level secret realm before, and finally Yaoyao entered the sea of ​​consciousness and pulled him out.

    With a calm mind, Yaoyao stood on tiptoe to hug Rong Shen's neck, lowered his face to touch her forehead lightly, and slowly closed her eyes... In the

    realm of illusion, it was still this flower field.

    Not far away, Rong Shen was sitting quietly, raising his arms slightly, not knowing what he was doing, Yaoyao hurriedly approached and called him, [Yun Jing, you go out with me quickly. 】

    Rong Shen couldn't hear him, his eyebrows lowered and he continued the movements in his hands, his face gentle and calm. Only then did Yaoyao realize that there was a small beast lying on his knees, the beast was covered in snow-white fluffy fur, and was sleeping soundly with his big tail in his arms.

    As long as it slept, Rong Shen helped it cover the sun with its fur, and soon the little beast woke up and rolled happily in his arms.

    "Where are you going now?" Rong Shen held 'Yaoyao' in his arms.