He didn't know why Yaoyao was catching up, and frowned guessing: " Was bullied by Nan Mingzhu?"

    "Or something happened again, and I dare not tell Senior Brother Rong."

    Neither.

    Yaoyao bumped into Yan Hechen's shoulder and said sensitively, "I see that you are still angry."

    "What are you angry about?" Yan Hechen didn't realize until he asked, he clicked his tongue and slapped Yaoyao's cheek. , explained helplessly: "Nan Mingzhu was making noises in my ear just now, I just came out to get some air." After all

    these years, when has he ever been angry with a little cub.

    Yaoyao was relieved, although Yan Hechen said she was not angry, she still explained patiently: "Shi Shu, believe me, I really didn't take Nan Mingzhu with me because of my willfulness. I have a hunch that maybe she can really Help us find the shadow demon."

    Few people can stand the temper of the eldest Miss Nan Mingzhu, after all, isn't Yaoyao for Yan and Chen?

    Yan Hechen's expression softened, knowing that Yaoyao had him in her heart was enough.

    "Okay, I understand." Yan Hechen touched Yaoyao's head to reassure her.

    Not far away, Nan Mingzhu and Rong Shen were still there.

    Nan Mingzhu complained that Yaoyao refused to give her the storage ring while eating the small snack that Yaoyao gave her, she muttered to Rong Shen, "Isn't it just a storage ring, as if I didn't see this lady? It 's the same."

    "Miss Ben has seen this kind of ring a lot. If it wasn't for the little butterfly on her ring and Miss Ben's butterfly hairpin, Miss Ben wouldn't be too lazy to talk nonsense with her."

    "She doesn't even look at how old her ring is. , and she is the only one who thinks it is a treasure, laughing to death." The

    eldest lady was waiting for others to nod and agree with her words, but she didn't get a response for a long time, she was dissatisfied: "Hey, Rong Shen? Are you listening to this lady? "

    Rong Shen closed his eyes and his expression was very light, and he really wasn't listening to Nan Mingzhu's nonsense.

    It's been half a cup of tea, Yaoyao and Yan Hechen haven't come back, Rong Shen can't think what they are doing. It was clear that Yaoyao only regarded Yan and Chen as her elder brothers, and he should have given Yaoyao some freedom, but he couldn't.

    He couldn't help but think of the day he left the Misty Sect, Yaoyao leaned against Yan Hechen's back and rubbed his head lightly. He knew that the little cub had always been close to Yan Hechen, but now that she has grown up, she really shouldn't be too close to men.

    No...

    I always feel that although Yaoyao doesn't act like a spoiled child to him, she is likely to act like a spoiled child to Yan and Chen. People who have always been extremely patient can't hold their breath now. Rong Shen opened his eyes, and was about to look for the two of them, when Nan Mingzhu also stood up, "Where are you going?"

    "You people from the barren mountains, don't leave me behind!"

    Rong Shen's footsteps were small . He paused, "I won't leave you."

    Rong Shen still wanted to thank her, if it wasn't for her presence, Yaoyao might have let Yan and Chen carry her.

    After all, it was the person Yaoyao said he wanted to take with him. Rong Shen was worried that he would lose Nan Mingzhu when he left. here."