Chapter 46-50

Depuis le début

    Yaoyao's technique fluctuated too much, an earth dragon moved its eyeballs in the earth and suddenly charged towards Yaoyao.

    "Be careful." Rong Shen picked up Yaoyao and jumped onto a nearby tall tree.

    Tulong drilled big holes in the ground, it screamed and stared at Yaoyao, its tentacles trembled in the air, and it crawled forward for a few minutes and suddenly stopped.

    Yaoyao has seen a lot of strange species recently, and she thinks that she has become numb and lost her feelings. She didn’t expect that the earth dragon would still be in awe of her when she came out. Seeing the dense black and hard feet on her body, Yaoyao gasped. , buried his face in Rong Shen's arm.

    "How come there are so many ugly things in Yunshan Secret Realm?" Yaoyao felt numb when he saw the Tulong so close.

    In order to prevent Yaoyao from falling, Rong Shen could only wrap his arms around her waist, staring at the earth dragon for a moment, then he suddenly struck the earth dragon with a spell with one hand.

    One of the tentacles of the Tulong was folded in half, it screamed and twisted on the soil surface, staring at Rong Shen with hundreds of pairs of eyes. Yaoyao was surprised; "You will agitate it like this."

    "Just to provoke it." Rong Shen's tone was flat.

    He hugged Yaoyao tightly with one hand, and cast several spells with the other to hit the earth dragon. The earth dragon began to roll on the ground, and the irritable cry attracted several earth dragons around, giving Yan and Chen a short respite.

    "Why didn't they rush up?" There were more and more earth dragons piled up under the tree. While Yaoyao's scalp was numb, she found that the provoked ones were only wandering under the tree, and none of them dared to rush forward.

    "They belong to earth." Rong Shen's guess was verified.

    Wood overcomes the earth, so these earth dragons only dare to run wild in the earth, and dare not approach wood-type things easily. What's more, the Yunqianshu they are stepping on is their nemesis.

    "I'm going to restrain them, Yaoyao, you go and call the disciples of the wood attribute to come and help." Rong Shen practiced the Five Elements Full Art, which was able to control these earth dragons for a short period of time.

    Yaoyao hurriedly went to find the disciples who were left behind. At this juncture in need of help, the disciples of the wood class were a little hesitant. They had the worst attack power among the five elements. When I heard that Rong Shen wanted to ask them for help, "We don't have many attacking techniques in the Wood Element Society."

    "Isn't Rong Shen a complete practitioner of the Five Elements? He can't deal with those monsters even in the middle of the Nascent Soul, shouldn't we kill us if we rush over?"

    "Yes, yes . Ah."

    Zhou Yiyu couldn't stand it any longer, he stood up and asked, "Senior Brother Rong protected you all the way. Who said they wanted to help each other at the beginning, but now it's better, he protected you, are you trying to be ungrateful?"

    "Who wants to? Did he protect him?" Someone was not convinced: "It was clearly Senior Brother Zhuang and Senior Brother Yan who had been protecting us all the time, and Rong Shen had been following him, how did he help us."     "You fart, when you were attacked by the ant colony, Senior Brother Rong didn't Open a magic circle to protect you? And you, you were almost eaten by the poison ivy before, but Senior Brother Rong pulled you back, and now you say he has done nothing?!"     More than 100 people stayed on the spot. , divided into two factions each insisting on their own words, one is greedy for life and fears death, just wants to be blessed and does not want to pay, and the other is towards Rong Shen but has insufficient ability, and only scattered wood disciples stand by Yaoyao's side.     "Those earth dragons belong to the earth, since Yun Jing dares to call you over, he can keep you safe. We have all come over from so many different species, and now you tell me you can't help?"