"Pfft—" Is it not as high as Yaoyao's cultivation level, she vomited a mouthful of blood when she stopped, and her clothes and hair were messy.

    She had never been so embarrassed before, this time Yaoyao completely annoyed Zhuang Xinghan, and continued to play the Beast Control Song in anger, she gritted her teeth and said, "I see how long you can last!"

    She didn't put Yaoyao in the In her eyes, she is fortunate now that she listened to her brother's words and learned the Beast Control Song temporarily, but this song is too complicated. She just learned to play only a short section, and she stumbled and stumbled.     Now that she has completely lost her sense of proportion, it is all up to her to be strong and supportive. At this moment, because of her anger, she has made a sound, and her movements are smooth and quick to pluck the bone strings.     "Yaoyao, come down, let's stop fighting!"     "Compete until the trial is over, Zhuang Xinghan, don't go too far!"     "Little spirit beast, wake up quickly, if you don't regain consciousness, you will lose!"

    Mixed with everyone's words, the beast-controlling song slid into Yaoyao's ears, making her drowsy, fatigued and unresponsive. With trembling hands, she slashed her arm again. This time, she used so much force that the fog in her mind dissipated at the moment of pain, and she seemed to hear someone gasping for breath.

    Rong Shen closed his eyes, his mood was so chaotic that the cinnabar mole between his brows hurt. He thought, fortunately, he didn't lend her his Crossing Fate Sword again, otherwise, with her ruthless force, that arm would have been destroyed long ago. .

    "Yaoyao, come down quickly." Seeing Zhuang Xinghan on the stage gathering his strength again, Rong Shen called her hoarsely.

    There was a mutual induction between the blood pacts, and Rong Shen could feel how uncomfortable Yaoyao was at this time.

    Yaoyao didn't dare to be distracted at the moment. As the Beast Control Song accelerated, the pain in her body became more and more numb. She didn't dare to delay. She recalled that Rong Shen had taught her the technique by hand, as if He heard Rong Shen speak again.

    [Five Elements Formation, retreat can resist heavy blows and can kill the enemy. With your current cultivation level, I can only teach you the simplest formation method. This formation consumes a lot of energy and cannot be used unless it is absolutely necessary. ]

    [No matter what kind of spell, the damage caused by blood will be superimposed, but this method is used to save life and cannot be used on weekdays. 】

    Zhuang Xinghan was swept away by the anger, and had already dropped the pipa bones and began to gather spiritual power with both hands. This time, she really wanted to beat Yaoyao to death, and screamed: "Go to hell!"

    No one dared to let go. She was embarrassed, and no one dared to hurt her!

    Zhuang Xinghan held back his anger and gathered his spiritual energy to attack Yaoyao viciously. Rong Shen's mind went blank for a moment. During the competition, outsiders were not allowed to interfere. Violators would not only be removed from the internal examination, but also implicated in the competition on the stage.

    Rong Shen didn't care so much right now, he closed his eyelashes lightly, his fingertips concentrated, and before he could attack Zhuang Xinghan, Yaoyao made a move one step ahead of him.

    With Zhuang Xinghan's spiritual power crit, she used the drawn five-element formation to forcibly push it up. The Five Elements Array collided with the spiritual power attack, and Jin Guang Dasheng swept towards the surrounding crowd.