It was too hard for her to let her follow in.

    Bai Li knew that Rong Shen would say this, and she was delighted in her heart, she hesitated and pretended to be worried: "Then senior brother finds Zi Lian and needs to come out sooner, Li'er is here waiting for you, if senior brother doesn't come out, Li'er will Wait."

    Yaoyao whispered, "We haven't come out, shouldn't you hurry to find someone to save us?"

    Bai Li didn't hear Yaoyao's words, but Rong Shen did.

    He also warned Bai Li in a warm voice, Rong Shen gently rubbed Yaoyao's head as comfort.

    In this forest, there was a barrier set up by Venerable Ling Yue, but it was only after a long time that the barrier was weakening. And in order to facilitate future generations to continue to detain demons, this barrier is open to immortals who can enter and exit at will, but the monsters who enter are trapped by the barrier but cannot get out.

    Gently exhaling, along with a slight vibration, Rong Shen stepped into this thin transparent barrier.

    Different from the scene outside the enchantment, the black mist inside the enchantment filled with gloomy winds, and from time to time there were strange sounds resounding through the woods.

    Yaoyao smelled a rotten stench. Fortunately, it had a keen sense of smell and could continue to smell Zi Lian's breath.

    "I, I walked forward, she didn't run very far." Yaoyao quickly pointed in a direction, her voice trembling with fright at the scene in front of her.

    Rong Shen's condition is not very good at the moment, his body is tense and motionless, as if he has fallen into a demonic barrier, his pupils are dark and scattered. Looking at his pale face, Yaoyao was startled, worried and patted his cheek with her claws, "Yun Jing?"

    Rong Shen suddenly returned to his senses, closed his eyes to calm down, "I'm fine."

    He just remembered Some bad memories.

    Following Yaoyao's instructions, they continued to move forward. The two of them soon saw a towering tree with a thick and sturdy bark showing a strange red color. It was a dead tree without leaves. Its branches twisted and twisted together. Like a pair of bound hands.

    "Ah..." Yaoyao suddenly covered her eyes with her claws.

    Because it can see the things hanging on the branches, it is actually a dead bone!

    "Just, right here, Zi Lian is under this tree." Yaoyao remembered the plot that she had forgotten.

    In the original text, Zi Lian accidentally bumped into the barrier because of a fall, and was pulled into the hole by the demon vine. The name of the tree in front of me is called withered bones and flowers, and it is a man-eating tree that grows in the devil world.

    Just like its name, this tree uses human flesh and blood as nutrients. The more people who eat it, the more beautiful it will bloom. According to the current situation, this tree has been withered for a long time and has not eaten people. Smell the popularity and pull Zi Lian like a nest.

    "This is—"

    "Withered bones meet flowers." Without waiting for Yaoyao to popularize science, Rong Shen pronounced its name.

    Yaoyao didn't know how he knew about the Demon Race, he just thought he had read it from a book. Just as he was about to find a way to find the hole in the ground, Rong Shen changed his usual cautiousness and actually called out the Duyuan sword and cut it toward the dead bones and flowers.