[𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4 | 𝘛𝘰 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯]

First of all, I apologize for my half assed chapter 3, made that shit at like 1 in the morning and just edited until it was of worthy length and not cringe haha.

  After the whole... fiasco...

  You'd be insane to think Amber wouldn't interrogate you, because she did.

  Thankfully, she was a little soft in the questions, not attempting to jump into any conclusions, since she knew you didn't mean any harm.

  During.. All of that. You hung your head low, eyes trained on your hands, neatly placed on your lap.

  If someone were to walk in, their first impression would be of a mother conforming or... maybe scolding, a child.

  A tall and lanky child...

  You shifted on your mattress, attempting to pinpoint who the dotted green eyes belonged to. But you could not remember.

  You could not remember many things.. like who gave you the crown you treasure so much.

  The one who taught you words of curses, that you would often refuse to say out loud.

  Not even the one who taught you to be friends with the little yellow and black stripped insects.

  You could not remember. No matter how hard you tried...

  You turned over to see the feet of a bed. The one Amber slept soundly in. Although she did offer up the bed multiple times, you denied her request.

  You turned around once again, eyes shifted around the room, as they took in the small space.

  A single desk sat close to the door and curtained windows that would not keep light out if it were day.

  You breathed heavily as you stared outside the window.. waiting for the sun to rise.. Although it would be a while before doing so.

  So, you closed your eyes, and pictured the 'starry sky' of your dimension, as your consciousness flickered, like a tiny flame.

  And the little flame flickered. Until you finally fell asleep.

  When morning came... you were still asleep. For once.