[ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ]

★

Oml I edited something?

Well shit- here we go again-

Disclaimer that Genshing Impact does bot belong to me, the rightful owners being Mihoyo/Hoyoverse. Thanks to them for making this amazing game.
:)

Appearance:

Just about topping Itto, you stand at 6'5, not counting your antlers.

The left side of you is black with the other being white, freckles being the opposite color of the side their on.

Your hair and horns are also half and half, the horns are much resembling small antlers.

Your eyes are consist of bright red on the right side, and e/c on the left.
A lime green, eye of ender can actually be found on your throat.

You have long ears and the bottom part of your legs resemble on of a cat(their not though).
Lastly, you have dual tails, both beings slim and extremely fluffy at the end, once again going with the dual color skin.

For some reason, one cant see you mouth unless its open- might be for the best given circumstances-...

Clothing:

You're formal attire consists of a black button-up shirt with high cuffs, Bright red tie, and a beige suit vest

Above that, you wear a sleeveless dark gray tailcoat

A  golden crown sits atop your head, bedazzled in red and green jewels.

And it's all completed with dressing pants and knee high, grey boots, with golden accents.

Casual is literally just the same black buttoned shirt, pants and boots- 

Personality:

You are socially awkward to the max, never holding eye contact, and always fiddling with your tails. 

Your jokes are absolutely horrid but you humor is genuine gold.

Albeit it does take you a bit to warm up to people, trust issues hitting hard.

But once you do, you tend to be a bit clingy-

Abilities:

-Teleport
You can teleport, not everywhere tho- It being restricted to how far you could throw a ball.

-Weather Forecast
You have the ability to sense weather patterns, which comes in very useful due to the fact you cant touch any water.

-Græs
You can strangely pick up a chunk grass in a square...

Bad things:

-Hydrophobia
You cannot, should not touch water, you will take damage over time. Who know what can happen if you stay in it for to long??

-Scared of Gourds
You are scared of pumpkins, and for a
good reason.

-Amnesia
You have a hard time remembering things, mostly its faces. Although once you write it down, you have a chance of remembering it naturally.

-3̡̡̟̙̒̊̋n͕̤͉͇̯̥̥̻̗ͪ̅̇̕ḑ̳̟̲͙̠̲̻̆̐͊ͥ͡e̤̪̱̻̭͍ͪ̅̑̓ͪͭ̃̎̕r̃̈ͫ̍͌̑҉̵̼̭̻̹̘͚͢ͅw̗͚̤͙͚͙͚̽̆ͪ́̈́̕͡4̢̩̙̬̜̭̔̋ͅl̶̸͙̤̬̓͆ͅk̴̷̠̻̬̣̹̣̙̜ͭ̂̽͊

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Send help, lots of it.