"We've all made mistakes to get in here, chief. And I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint,  but believe me... we've paid our due... enough that we would rather hit that road than to go back into that shithole." The second prisoner said to Rick who then thought about it. 

Rick then decided to throw them back into their side locking them there so they won't disturb us again. " We should let them join." T-dog said suddenly. "Are you serious? You want them living in a cell next to you? They'll just be waiting for a chance to grab our weapons. You want to go back to sleeping with one eye open?" Rick asked T-dog.  

"I never stopped. Bring them into the fold. If we send them off packing, we might as well execute them ourselves." T-dog said. "I don't know. Axel seems a little unstable." Glenn said to Rick. "After all we've been through? We fought so hard for all this, what if they decide to take it?" Carol asked worriedly. "it's just ben us for so long... They're strangers. I don't... it feels weird all of a sudden to have these other people around..." Maggie said to Rick. "You brought us in." T-dog said to Maggie.

"Yeah, but you turned up with a shot boy in your arms. Didn't give us a choice." Maggie said. "They can't even kill walkers." Glenn added. "They're convicts, bottom line. The fact those two are even here makes it harder to trust them..." I said.

"Those two might actually have less blood on their hands than we do." T-dog said. "I get guys like this. Hell, I grew up with them. They're degenerates, but they ain't psychos. I could have been in there with them just as easy as I'm out here with you guys." Daryl said to us. "So are you with me?" T-dog asked Daryl.

"Hell, no. Let 'em take their chances out on the road just like we did." Daryl said. "What I'm saying, Daryl--" "When I was a rookie, I arrested this kid. Nineteen years old, wanted for stabbing his girlfriend. The kid blubbered like a baby during the interrogation, during the trial... suckered the jury. He was acquitted due to insufficient evidence and then, two weeks later, shot another girl. We've been through too much." Rick said to T-dog standing his ground as we all left T-dog as we all started gathering the bodies to burn the walkers.

-

After a while I decided to go check up on Hershel but as I was heading to the second fence I noticed Lori, Beth , Carl and Hershel outside with him on crutches. "Hey, where did you find those?" I asked smiling at Hershel looking better then ever. "Infirmary, we found a few." Beth said to me. "How is your leg doing?" I asked Hershel. "Hurts a bunch, but I can see you used my techniques on myself." Hershel said making me chuckle.

"All right Hershel!" I heard Glenn cheered across from the other side as Hershel slowly started moving forward. "You're doing great, daddy." Beth said to Hershel. "Ready to race, Hershel?" Carl asked jokingly. "Give me another day. I'll take you on." He said making Carl laugh as I look at the distance and saw Daryl looking at me making me return a smile at him.

" He said making Carl laugh as I look at the distance and saw Daryl looking at me making me return a smile at him

We all soon met up with the group and Maggie for the first time saw Hershel up on his own. "Walkers look out!" I heard Carl yell. "Shit!" I said as I pulled out  my knife as Hershel and Beth moves back. I then pulled out my knife and threw the first one hitting it straight in the head as Lori and Carl shoot at the walkers.