Chapter 8: You Are My Medicine (5)

Start from the beginning

As soon as he touched her bare arm, Sidharth felt that her bodytemperature was frighteningly high. How could this be?

Shehnaaz pressed against him as soon as he withdrew his hand.

Her long legs circled him and refused to let go, like a person suffering from a long thirst and craving for hydration from the rain.

Sidharth grimaced. It appeared once wasn’t enough to satisfy her, so he would have to do it again.

It wasn’t as if they were really doing it anyway.

Sidharth tossed the towel and tied  Shehnaaz up again so he could use his hands to help her.

Shehnaaz had already turned to jelly from the aphrodisiac, but when Sidharth caressed her, she felt herself come like a summer storm— swift and electric.

She wanted to move closer to the source of her ecstasy, but her wrists and ankles were marked red from being tied by the silk scarves and she was unable to escape.

Sidharth’s palm grew heated, and Shehnaaz felt herself getting warmer and softer.

Finally, just as Sidharth thought he was about to explode, Shehnaaz shivered fiercely. Her entire body shook and her eyes were unable to see— her mind unable to think.

Shehnaaz wanted to embrace the source of her pleasure, but her arms and legs were tightly bound. She couldn’t help but cry.

Though Sidharth was normally strong willed and normally demonstrated great restraint, her moans combined
with her weeping were about to drive him insane.

“Ah—–!” Shehnaaz cried sharply from deep inside her throat.

Luckily the room is sound proof, Sidharth couldn’t help having the thought flash through his mind.

He had the sudden urge to kill when he thought of anyone else hearing Shehnaaz make this kind of sound.

It all came swiftly and like electricity. Although her eyes were covered, Shehnaaz saw golden blossoms bloom before her, before her mind went blank and her entire body
collapsed.

This time should truly do it for her, Sidharth thought, as he rose up and picked up the clean towel from earlier to wipe her down so she that she could sleep comfortably.

Only after he cleaned up did he lie next to her.

Shehnaaz was now still, as docile as before she had been afflicted by the aphrodisiac.

Sidharth gave a sigh of relief and thought how potent an aphrodisiac this was. She had to come twice to resolve the effects.

He turned towards her to undo the Hermes scarves on her arms and legs once again, then massaged the swelling and bruising on her wrists.

Shehnaaz’s calmed breathing became heavier again with his touch on her wrists.

She turned her head, her blindfolded face moving towards Sidharth and lips pouting.

Sidharth was looking down as he massaged her wrists when he suddenly felt Shehnaaz coming closer.

Without moving, he lowered his eyes to avoid looking at her. He only wanted to know what she would do next.

And, what occurred next left Sidharth in shock: it was all too fast. It was as though all his previous training to
resist sexual temptation and the effects of aphrodisiacs had become useless.

He had forgotten to shut off the bathroom light, and the dim yellow glow shone through the frosted glass.

The female body before him was tender and voluptuous, with a very conflicting sense of allure.

“You want it again already? Hmm?” Sidharth murmured in her ear, pulling her into his arms and lowering
his head to kiss her.

This time he didn’t use his hands, but rather his kisses to take her to climax.

Under his new technique, her third time came suddenly. But it wasn’t enough, so there was a fourth,a fifth, a sixth…

After the sixth time, Shehnaaz’s breathing gradually subsided. She lay unmoving, her breathing evening out.

Only then did he close his eyes to sleep.

However, he was still alert while dreaming.

After sleeping for an undetermined amount of time, when Shehnaaz began moaning softly and wound around his body, he didn’t even open his eyes as he pulled her into his
arms and his hand found its familiar way in.

Sidharth had never thought that such a normally docile looking girl could be like the demon feeding on scholars’ blood.

In under fifteen minutes, she orgasmed twice. She only panted and didn’t take a single breath.

Sidharth gave a long sigh and looked at the watch on the night table, it was already four in the morning.

Will she be able to sleep longer this time? Sidharth wondered.

However, Sidharth was unable to sleep, as he was used to waking up at four or five in the morning to train.

Although he had gone through an absurd night, he was still able to hold up thanks to his usual high intensity training.

He got up quietly to go shower in the bathroom.

*
*
*
I hope you enjoy reading it.
Love you all.