Save Me...Please Pt.3

Start from the beginning

"Its so top secret, we don't even know."

"Murphy! What's your problem?!" The rest of the guards shout at the man named Murphy.

***

Schworz walks in. Whistling a song. He seems so calm and relaxed.

"Why do you seem so happy?" Miles asks.

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"Because Bose is missing...?" Chapa joins.

"You still haven't found him?"

"No!" They all shout.

"How come?" He asks so puzzled.

"I...its really hard to lock onto his signal. And it's not even shown." Mika complains.

"Did you try the tracker in his gum?"

Everyone becomes silent.

"You know, the thing I installed in all your gums when Bose got lost in the playground? He tries to retain their memory.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner Schworz?!" They all shout. Mika makes her way back to her computer.

"You didn't ask! Plus, I thought you'd probably have used it by now." He shrugs.

"I don't pay you to think Schworz! I pay you to act!" Ray shoves his finger in Schworz's chest.

"You don't pay me at all!"

"I got it!" Mika jumps. "But its moving, we have to take the man buggy right now!"

"Let's go!" Chapa orders.

***

They arrive at the Swellview side of the Jandy Bridge. There're many people and no sign of Bose. But The Mask doesn't hesitate to make himself seen.

Gunshots are heard and everyone is screaming and scampering. Praying they don't get hit.

Danger Force helps them get to safety. Atleast they think so. But their attention is diverted back to fact that The Mask isn't around. It's his goons.

"Where is he?" Volt asks, sparking.

The man smirks and scoffs. "I don't know."

"Don't play games with me!" She shoots him and starts running to the most obvious place --the bridge control station.

Suddenly, she hears a scream from behind. Its Shout Out. Volt turns around.

"I've got your back, Go!" She said.

Volt continued to run. From time to time she turned her head to see her friends fight. AWOL had run out of teleporting power and had to fight like Captain Man. They weren't winning but they also weren't losing.

She makes it to the elevator but it womt start. She zaps it and it shoots to the top. "I love my powers." She whispers with a smile.

She's breathing heavily. She's tired. But she still manages to break the door open and sees Bose sitted on the chair. She can swear he's singing the 'bottles on the wall' song.