I fight to hide the disgusted expression when he plants a wet kiss on my hand. He's putting on a gentleman act, and if I wasn't aware that he had a wife and two children at home waiting, I'd almost fall for it. Then again, having a wife didn't stop him from renting the same prostitute every weekend at the Hills hotel.

Theodore starts making small talk, asking me who my family is, my work, how I was invited. The questions didn't bother me, I had already prepared all the answers and repeated them so much I'd almost believed them myself. My eyes scanned the ballroom and landed on Oliver, I had to grab him before he was gone. He looked bored out of his mind.
"It was nice chatting with you, I have to go now." I say cutting off Theodore's rambling and leaving before he has the chance to protest.

I make my way down the stairs, slowly but surely watching my target for the night.
Oliver Archibald, the man himself. He was the most powerful man in the import export industry. He has connections everywhere, and because of his power they overlook every dirty deed he does. Some because they're just like him, other's because they need him.

I make my way towards him slowly, and just as our eyes meet, I let them linger for a second but turn away. With a man like Archibald, you can never throw yourself right away. He's a nasty fucker, but he loves what he can't get easily. Which leads me to why I'm here.

Archibald wasn't ugly, he was a decent looking man in his early thirties. His blonde hair made him the opposite of my type, but his flashy baby blue eyes made him a magnet for most ladies. With power, looks and money he could have almost whatever he wanted. Yet he always craved more, and when getting money from a legitimate business got boring for him, he grew into nasty fucker who indulged in human trafficking and everything that could get you a life sentence in prison. Sadly, some people were above the law.

I stilled and hid the smirk trying to pull on the side of my lips when I noticed him inch closer. He was heading towards me, confidence boozing with every step.

"I would ask if we'd met before, but surely I would remember seeing a beauty like you."
Smooth, almost as smooth as how my knife is going to be across his skin.
I turn around slowly, batting my eyelashes at him while lowering a little bit of my scarf, leaving him craving for more.
"I hope so, or else I would be offended." I put on a confident smile.

He smirked, liking my response as he reached out his arm.
"Oliver Archibald" I shook his hand smoothly, brushing my thumb against his skin.
"I know." His brow cocked, and a hint of amusement flashed,
"Amanda Winters." I spoke. His grip tightened, hinting that he didn't want to let go of my hand when I started withdrawing, but he let go.

"So, you've heard about me miss Winters, only good things I hope?" Yeah, only good things you psychotic good for nothing piece of shit.
"Only things that have left me curious for more." I say, this time not hiding my smirk as I let down my scarf fully and watch his eyes travel. Unlike guard Thomas though, he's trying to be slick, complimenting my dress as if it's what he's looking at and not my boobs.

We talk for fifteen minutes, nothing important or necessarily fun either.
I don't want to waste the whole day, so I turn around looking straight into his eyes and take a step, so we're shoulder to shoulder.
"Well," I whisper letting my red lips hang right next to his cheek. "Whenever you want to show me what you hope I've heard about you, you'll know where to find me."

His eyes flash in satisfaction, and an evil smile plays on his lips. Only for a second you can see him for what he really is, a sadistic fuck who finds women nothing more than a toy for his pleasure, something he can play with and fuck with as much as he wants, caring nothing about the damage he inflicts.
"You know what," he says turning around and putting an arm around my waist, "it's getting pretty boring here, why don't we go up to my hotel room?" Sure, let's leave the party you're hosting because you want to play.

I look around, making sure no one is giving us any special attention. Even though I'm wearing a wig, and my make up helps covering enough, the less attention the better.
"Let's go." I smile, letting him lead the way.

***

"Lovely room" I say, it's the most boring room I've seen, no personality.
He gives me a cocky smile, "I'm about to make it way more lovely for you. Join me for a drink." He makes his way to the bar, not waiting for an answer. Of course not, he's in charge, at least that's what he thinks he is.

I walk to the bar and sit down on the seat facing him.
I can't see the drink he's pouring because he's giving me his back, making sure I don't see. When he's done, he puts the drinks in front of me and walks around the isle. I look down at the drinks, notice that although they're the same color, his is completely flat while mine has a bubbly effect. Asshole, of course he spiked it.

He sits in front of me and smiles as his glass hits mine. He raises his glass to his mouth and waits for me to do the same. Damn it, think fast.
"I made you a drink, don't be rude sweetheart. Drink." His tone is slightly different now that we're alone, he's more demanding and impatient.

I improvise and cross my leg over the other.
The movement makes my dress slide up and the slit shows more of my thigh.
"I'm not in the mood for drinks though" I pout, giving him innocent eyes. His eyes travel down to my bare thigh, showing that it worked, and he's not as focused on getting me to drink anymore. The down part is that now he's focused on something else.

He leans towards me, and his cold hand touches my bare skin. Fingers traveling up and down as he caresses my outer thigh, "What are you in the mood for then baby?"
I want to puke when he calls me that, the last time I heard that word and actually got turned on by it was years ago.

I don't have the chance to answer before his hand travels further up. He stands up from his chair, and inches closer.
"I think I know perfectly well what you want" He whispers, and his other hand grabs my back as he slides me closer to the edge of the chair. I feel my body itch under his touch, and I want to suffocate him just like he's suffocating me, but I haven't gotten the signal yet.

"And what is that?" I breath, while his lips touch my neck. He thinks I'm enjoying it while I'm literally seconds away from puking. Keep going, you got this. Remember how proud he'll be, show him that you're up for the job.

The hand under my dress moves to my inner thigh and is dangerously close to a place he's not welcome. I close my legs, and it annoys him, "don't be a fucking tease."

He stops kissing me and moves closer, "You want me to fuck you, that's what you want."
I'd rather sleep inside a garbage can the rest of my life. Damn it, where's the fucking signal.
"Don't you baby?" He says, when I don't give in. "Because you entered my room, and you're not going out until I get what I brought you here for." I breath heavily, and he wastes no second ripping the dress from the slit.

A look of concern washes over me, but I recover fast.
"Open your legs for me" I look at him and open my mouth, but nothing comes out. I can't do or say anything that'll ruin it until I get the signal. But fuck no if I let him touch that.
He growls and pushes my thighs apart placing himself in the middle so I can't close them again. Nasty fucker, just wait till I have the green light.

"That dress was new" I complain, giving him a dangerously calm tone.
He laughs it off, placing a hand on my thigh again while the other grabs a handful of the wig I'm wearing, "I'll burn it and all of your clothes with it" He says back harshly, thinking he's asserting dominance, "you'll be begging me to do more when I'm done with you."
This man is completely and utterly fucking sick.

"Drink." He demands, pushing my hair back and placing the drink in front of my mouth.
"Now, go for it." The voice blares through my earpiece, fucking finally.
"The dress was new" I deadpan, he gives me a confused look but before he can answer I raise my knee and hit him. Satisfaction runs over me as I see him crouch in pain.

"Fucking bitch!" He shouts, standing up again only for me to deliver a punch straight to his face. He wasn't expecting that, good, surprises are fun.
"Who the fuck are you?" he shouts, holding his nose as I deliver another punch and finish off with a kick to his balls, making sure he won't touch another woman again.

I grab the drink just as the door opens and throw it on him. Crouching down to his level, I pull the knife out of my dress and let it wander on his skin as his eyes widen.

"Amalie Walker. Your worst bloody nightmare, love."

///
First chapter out already omg 🥹 -Red