So Hee and I looked at each other wondering if we should tell her about our relationship. If we're even ready to come out to the public. 

"That's a good word to put on it" So Hee said and that makes me nervous. Standing in front of my ex and So Hee which is my "girlfriend" is very awkward. "I'm guessing you're seeing each other not very long" Jennie replied. Why is the topic about I and So Hee?

"Yeah, do you have anything to say about that?"So Hee said with a bit annoyed tone in her voice which made me grip her arm. "Uhm, thank you Jennie for this charity event we're glad to help but we gotta go" I smiled politely and bring So Hee with me. 

That was so close...

JENNIE'S POV

"Sana!" I yelled and she immediately came. "Is everything okay?" she asked. "Did you send an invite on Y/n?" I asked. "Yes, I did"

"Who's So Hee?" I asked, I feel like I'm going to explode. "I heard that she's Y/n's date" Sana replied. "Do you know anything about her?"

"I don't,  is she dangerous?" Sana asked. "can you maybe talk to Y/n right now? just separate her from that So Hee girl." Sana nodded without question. 

After waiting for a minute I went downstairs where the people's at and search for So Hee. Then I saw her completely alone so I walk towards her. 

"Oh hi Jennie" she greeted me but I just smiled at her, more like fake smile. "Hi, where's Y/n?" I ask even though I know that Sana took her. "Sana took her for a second, what do you need from her?"She asked with a bit arrogance in her voice. "nothing, I actually wanted to talk to you"I said and I can see she didn't expect that. "And what do you want to talk about?" she replied. 

"How long do you guys know each other?" she chuckled at my question. "We actually just met, then she decided to bring me as her plus one" How can Y/n trust this woman she just met? "You're Y/n's ex boss right?" and that shocked me. "And what about it?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her. "I wonder why she left your company..." 

"Are you trying to say something?" I replied and getting closer to her to make her scared. "Oh no, I'm not" she chuckled at me. 

"You should stay away from Y/n" I said staring directly into her eyes. "If I didn't know better I'd say you're threatening me" she  replied. "Well do you" I smirked at her. "Do I what?"

"Know better"

"Oh- you guys are talking" We were cut off when Y/n arrived with Sana by her side. "is everything okay?" Y/n asked as she put her hand on to So Hee's shoulder. "Yeah everything is fine, we were just talking. Getting to know each other you know" So Hee replied giving me a fake smile.

"By the way, Y/n can I talk to you?....privately" I asked looking back at Y/n and she was startled with what I just said. "S-sure" she stuttered and I can feel So Hee's eyes glaring at me. 

Then Y/n walks away then I followed her. We are at the balcony which there's no people. "What did you want to talk about?" she asked looking at me. "I just want to know if you're doing okay" she looks away. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" she replied. "How are you and Irene? she should've been with you right?" she asked.

"We don't have to stay together all the time" I replied. "How was working with Park's?" 

"It's great, she's a very nice boss. She treats me very very well" she smiled. "are you saying I didn't treat you well?" I asked and she look back at me. "you're seriously asking that?" she looked at me in disbelief. "I will admit, I hurt you but I am a great boss"

"Whatever, you say" she rolled her eyes and I giggled at her. "Uh...congrats by the way, for winning" I said and she looked at me and smile. "Thanks, I'm glad you weren't mad because you know..." 

"No of course I wouldn't, I mean I was saddened but you also deserved it." I replied and there was a moment of silence. "are you and So Hee a thing?" I asked and she looked at me. 

"W-why are you asking?" she stuttered I can tell that she was nervous.

YOUR POV

Fuck what do I tell her? I mean I think she obviously noticed something but we're still planning when we are going to tell the public.

"You both seem so intimate with each other and you brought her as plus one" she said looking straight into my eyes. 

"You don't have to know those kind of things" I said and she laughed at me. "so you guys are something, you wouldn't deny it" 

"I bet she would just use you, you know. I sense some vibe from her." and that made me angry. "Don't say that to her. You don't know her" I said slightly raising my voice. "And you just met and you trust her?" she asked. "Of course, she has been great with me" and that made her laugh again. "You would rather trust her than me" then I stared at her like she's crazy. 

"I would, because the last time I trusted you you betrayed and hurt me" I said with arrogance. "you're still not over it then" 

"Of course I am not, because I would never every trust you again with my life, you don't know how much you hurt me Jennie" 

"I didn't mean to hurt you okay I like you" she said and tries to touch me but I push her away. "No you don't Jennie, you're already married" I said and then I tried to walk away but she held my wrist to prevent me to do so.

"I didn't want to marry her Y/n it was arranged" She sternly said. "It's the same thing Jennie, you're still married" 

The last thing I know her lips met with mine, she was holding me into her arms while I froze and couldn't believe what was happening. Her eyes were close and mine was widen. My heart was beating so fast and it felt like it's going to burst out soon. Once I was able to move I pushed her off.

"W-what the hell Jennie, why did you do that?" 

"Your lips still taste amazing" she said. "Get away from me" 

I ran towards the crowded place and search for So Hee and I saw she was at the table alone drinking wine. "Hey, I'm sorry was I long?" I asked as I approached her. "No you're good, is everything okay?" she asked. "Yes I'm fine, can we leave now? I wanna go home." I said and she nodded. 

"Do you want me to stay with you?" She asked and I nodded.