PARTY TIME

YOUR POV

I only have 1 hour left to get ready but I already took a shower so I only have to get dressed and put some make on my face. after 40 minutes I was done, I was just waiting for So Hee's text because she told me she will pick me up. 

5  minutes later I received a text from So Hee saying she was already in front of my house so I took the things that I need to bring and went out. I saw a very expensive-looking car and its window goes down I saw So Hee peeking and gesturing for me to get in the car.

"You have a very nice car" I compliment. "Thanks, you look very great Y/n" She looks at me making me melt and I felt my cheeks go red. "You look great too" I replied and she gave me a warming smile.

We've arrived at the destination, and there are a lot of people and good-looking cars around the area. "You ready to go in?" So Hee asked beside me then I nodded. I put my hand around her arms as we walk in. The first thing I saw was a big box there was something written 'donation' so this is where we're going to put the money. 

"Have you seen anyone you know?" So Hee asked, then I looked around searching for Sana but I wasn't able to see her. "Nope, what about you?" I asked. "I've seen some familiar faces. Then we went through the tables and sat on the vacant seat. 

We have been talking for about 10 minutes then I felt someone put their hands on my shoulder so I turn around to look who it is and it was Sana. "Y/n, I'm glad you came!" She hugged me and I hug her back. "Well you really want me to go so here I am" I said and she laughed. 

"Oh I forgot this is So Hee and So Hee this is Sana" I introduce them to each other and they wave and smile. "So...is she your date?" Sana asked making my eyes widen. "Sana! I'm sorry she was just kidd-"

"Yes, I am her date tonight" So Hee cut me off and I look at her and she was looking at me too with a smile. "Well you both look great together" Sana said. 

"Anyways, I need to go but I'll be back" Sana said we said bye to her then she walk away. 

"Is it okay what I said back there? I'm sorry if-" I shake my head. "No, it's fine beside we're going to announce it very soon" I reassured her. We got distracted when we heard someone speaking through the microphone on the stage. 

"Good evening everyone we wanted to thank you for coming here and donating. But first I would like you to welcome our CEO, Jennie Kim" Sana said and everyone clapped then I saw Jennie walk up on the stage.

She still hasn't changed much, she still has this charisma that will make people look at her. Okay, I need to stop my thoughts.

"Thank you, everyone. I appreciate you coming here and helping our charity..." 

Soon she finished her speech- "I would also like you to welcome my wife" and here I thought she was done. Irene walks up on the stage and waves at everyone. 

Of course, they are still together. "Are you okay Y/n?" So Hee asked. "What? Yeah I'm fine just hungry" I said and she giggled. "Well, we can call the waiter to bring you food" She suggested. "No it's fine I'll get some later" I replied and she nodded.

Soon everyone was talking and drinking their wine. I was actually having a good time, especially with So Hee. She makes me laugh and forget that there are people around us. 

"Hi, I hope you guys are having a good time" Someone approached us, and we both turn around, and oh boy...

"Oh, hello we're enjoying ourselves. Right Y/n?" So Hee said and turned to me. "Y-yes we are" I fake smile. Jennie was standing there looking at me. I guess she doesn't know that Rose's company will be here. "I'm glad...what's your name?" Jennie asked as she looked at So Hee. "I'm So Hee, Y/n's plus one" So Hee said and put her hand out to shake Jennie's hand but Jennie didn't acknowledge it. "You both a thing then?" she asked raising her eyebrows at So Hee and then looking at me again.