TRAINING

YOUR POV

I'm on my way through my job. I was so tired when Ms. Park trained me yesterday, she said it was only the basics and that me nervous, as a beginner I don't know if I can really do this but as Ms. Park said I should trust her.

"Ms. Y/n" one of the worker called me and I turn into them. "Yes?" I asked. "Ms. Park want you to go through the meeting office" she said and I nodded and went towards the meeting room. I saw that there are lots of people and they look like business woman and man, why did Ms. Park want me to come here? "Y/n! there you are come here" Ms. Park and I put my head down while walking towards her, she was in the front standing waiting for me. Once I'm beside her she gave me a smile and turn my body to face the people in the room which made my heart beat fast. I can feel all of them staring at me, they're probably judging me, I should've dress more professionally. "Hello everyone this is Y/n, she's the newest model I was talking about earlier." Ms. Park said. "Is she the representative of the company this coming competition?" one of the business man asked, "Yes she is, is there any problem with that?" she asked, I looked up at her and she looks like she's gonna kill the guy. 

"I was just saying Ms. Park maybe she's not good enough" he said and it made Ms. Park more angrier. "What do you mean by that?" she asked still trying to be professional. 

"Does she have any experience or something?" he asked, I feel so ashamed standing in front of this successful people and this man judging me. "Are you doubting my skill Mr. Lee?" Ms. Park said her tone getting more angrier. "I didn't say th-" the man didn't get to finish what he was saying as Ms. Park slammed her hands through the table making everyone startled and me too. "This meeting is done, I will talk to you in my office Mr. Lee" she said with her stern voice making me gulped. All of the people left them office except Mr. Lee. Ms. Park told him to wait into her office so we're alone in the meeting room. 

"Ms. Park, I'm so sorry I don't think I could really do this" I said with my head down, I heard her sigh and said. "Y/n, what did I say to you? to trust me right? don't think about what Mr. Lee said okay." she put both of her hands on my shoulder rubbing it. "But he's right, I don't have any experience into this things" I feel my tears were coming out but I held it in. "Don't listen to him Y/n everything he said is bullshit"

"I'm trusting you and giving you this offer because I know you can do this, instead of walking away prove him he's wrong" she said, I looked up at her and I saw her eyes sparkle while smiling at me. "are you feeling better now?" she asked and I nodded, she gave me a cheering smile. She told me to go through the photoshoot area and wait for her. 

JENNIE'S POV

"So have you made up your mind yet?" Sana asked me, we were looking for the representative model of my company. We have lots of models here but I don't think they can be the representative of my company. "You couldn't really choose your model even if you have hundreds of models here" she said. My office door opened and I saw Irene walking towards me. 

"Hey baby, how are you?" she asked as she gave me a peck. "I'm okay how was your day?" I asked. "It was stressful but it went great" she said while smiling at me. "Ms. Bae, Jennie's having a hard time choosing for our model" Sana said, I forgot she was still here. "But you guys have lots of models here and I'm sure they will do great" Irene said and looked at me. "I don't think one of them can be our representative, I'm sure that our competitors will really pick their best models to present" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes. "You don't trust your models?" She asked and I laughed at her. "No it's not that, I just don't think right now is their time to present my company" 

"Would you like to be the model of this company Ms. Irene?" Sana asked, I didn't expect she was gonna ask that. 

"No Sana, she's busy and have lots of-" I was interrupted when Sana said "I'm sure she can put them away first, and I've heard you have a big experience being a model so why not right?" Sana said confidently and I look at Irene. 

"Sure" she said while smiling widely.

A/N: YOU GUYS WOULD REALLY LOVE WHEN IT'S THE TIME FOR THE COMPETITION, BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT ;)

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND THANKS FOR READING!

PLEASE VOTE!