THE RAY OF HOPE

Just after 4 days of the increase in these paranormal activities and the confrontation of unknown, unidentified creatures with different abilities, a new technique was developed which could give equal or better abilities to even humans. Even to the weakest humans. The technique is to take a dose of an alien virus that came with some astronauts who came back from space. First, they stated that they were in pain and requested an immediate medical checkup. Then shortly the virus was found. The virus made them crazy in pain. Then 2 of them died after shouting and experiencing immense pain. Everyone thought that the other 3 would die eventually too and lost all their hope. Until the other 3 got up from their bed and admitted that the pain had stopped and that they felt healthier now. They also claimed that they think they have got a new ability. They also said that they now understand why the other 3 died. It was simply because they were unworthy of the new power. No one believed them at first and thought that they have gone insane. They were asked to show their new ability to prove that what they were saying was right. It appears that what they were saying was true, they have gotten new abilities. The first one got the ability to feast infinitely, it may sound funny but it appears that the power one gets is totally unpredictable, and not sure that it would really be of any use in a battle. But, this somehow turned out to be useful as now he could even stretch his jaw and could eat almost anything. He had been eating all the garbage and had cleaned the whole city. He claims that nothing feels disgusting to eat after he got this power and also eating anything would never affect his health. The second one got the ability to breathe fire, just like the one we think about dragons. It appears that he, however, unlike the first one, has some limits. First, he could only breathe fire for 1 min and then wait for 6 hours to do the same. But it appears that with practice they can improve their power. Now he can breathe fire for almost 5 hours and just needs to wait 1 hour to do the same again. The last one had the same story as the second one, but the only difference was that he had got the power of laser eyes.