"So how do we shut the gate?" Hershel asked. "I'll do it. You guys cover me." Glenn said. "No. It's a suicide run." Maggie said to Glenn. "I'm the fastest." Glenn said making me roll my eyes. "No, you, Maggie, and Beth draw as many as you can over there. Pop 'em through the fence. Daryl, Eli, go back to the other tower. Carol, you've become a pretty good shot. Take your time. We don't have a lot of ammo to waste. Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. I'll run for the gate."  Rick said as we I got my sniper and some ammo and followed Daryl up to the back tower.

Soon Daryl , Carol and I made it to the first tower and started shoot at the walkers. "Your aiming is getting better." Daryl said to me. "Well, I do hope so." I said continuing to shoot at the walkers. Soon as I kept and eye on Rick I saw Carol next to me accidentally shot inches from Rick's foot.

"Sorry." Carol said as she reloads her gun. I continued to watch Rick closing the gate, locking it but hide inside one of the smaller towers. "He did it." Carol said. "Light it up!" Daryl yelled as Carl and Hershel killing the remaining walker, till they were all dead.

We all soon entered into the prison yard all to meet up together. "Fantastic." Carol said smiling. "Nice shooting Carol, you're getting really good at it." I said as we all continued to walking to Rick. "You okay?" I asked Lori.

"I haven't felt this good in weeks." Lori said to me. "How are your contractions?" I asked as I held her stomach to feel the baby. "Eh, still pretty far apart, the little one loves kicking though.' Lori said making me chuckle. "Just tell Hershel or I when your worried about something." I said as we all entered the prison exited to finally have a place safe.

"Oh! We haven't had this much space since we left the farm." Carol said smiling making me smile. Everyone all smiled and laughed finally making some sort of progress.

-

It was late at night as we all ate squirrels Daryl caught for us. "Mmm. Just like mom used to make." Glenn said jokingly. "Yes, mom made squirrel for us everyday." I said in a sarcastic tone as I continued to eat. "Tomorrow we'll put all the bodies together. Want to keep them away from that water. Now, if we can dig a canal under the fence, we'll have plenty of fresh water." T-dog said to us. 

"And this soil is good. We could plant some seed, grow some tomatoes, cucumbers, soybeans." Hershel said making us all smile as we can finally make a good home. "That's his third time around." Hershel said making us turn to see Rick walking back and forth looking at the walker on the other side of the chain link fence.

"If there was any part of it compromised, he'd have found It by now." Hershel said. "This'll be a good place to have the baby. Safe." Beth said to Lori. "Besides, there should be a clinic here, maybe they'll have some supplies we can use for the birth." I said making Lori smile at us.

"Bethy, sing Paddy Reilly for me. I haven't hear that, I think, since our mother was alive." Hershel said suddenly. "Daddy, not that one, please." Maggie said. "How about "The Parting Glass"?" Hershel asked making me look up. "No one wants to hear." Beth said. "Eliana sang that for her school one time." Glenn said to Hershel making me pinch his side as I didn't like singing in front of people. "See why don't you two sing it?" Hershel asked making Beth and I look at each other.

"I don't know..." Beth said. "Why not?" Glenn asked making her look at me again. "Okay... Ready?" Beth asked me making me nod at her.

_THE PARTING GLASS LYRICS_

Of all the money E'er I had. I spent it in good company

And all the harm. E'er I've ever done

Alas it was to none but me 

And all I've done. For want of wit

To memory now I can't recall