Chapter 2_Encountering Spirits

Start from the beginning

"Zafkiel!"

"Zafkiel!"

Kurumi's eyes are now visible as it shows the golden clock that's moving on her eye along with a big clock behind her back.

She then proceeded to get her weapon out which were a musket and a flintlock and pointed the musket on Kuro.

"I didn't expect to see another fellow spirit wandering the city" Kurumi said.

" Says the woman who's wandering this city."

They both glared at each other and were about clash before Yin decided to interfere and stop them from killing each other.

This shocked Kurumi of course as she thought "How strong is he? Where did he get all this power from" and lowered her weapon, knowing that she couldn't win.

"You two do remember that signal, right? If you know what that means then stop fighting. " He demanded as Kuro immediately obeyed while Kurumi reluctantly agreed as she knows that making Yin angry would be a disaster.

" I'm going to meet the princess right now. Do you guys want to join me? " He held out both of his hands as Kuro took his hand then looked at Kurumi who was on high alert.

" What's your name?" Kurumi asked.

"Wait, didn't i tell you?"

"... No you didn't"

"*Sigh* anyway, the name's Yin Xiao. I'm just a man who wants to have fun with you~" he said nonchalantly as Kurumi then blushed after imagining what he meant.

Kuro, on the other hand, didn't like her at all as she can smell the scent of blood on Kurumi and is worried that she might murder Yin.

" Yin-nii.... " She gave Yin a disappointed look as he shrugged and told them of his plan.

" I'm going to meet the princess on a school since that's where she appeared and see what kind of person she is. Are you joining? "

He reached out a hand to Kurumi who thought about it for a minute before agreeing to join him.

Hearing this, Yin took them to the place where a part of the school building was destroyed.

" I sense her nearby.... I think she's in that room" Kuro pointed to the door as she slowly walked towards it not before dodging a horizontal wave slash from the inside.

" What the freak!"

" That was close, huh. "

" Yeah, close to me almost getting cut in half!"

" Fufufu~ that's your problem. "

" Alright that's enough you two. Say Kuro, is there someone else besides the princess there?"

" Hmm... Yeah, a high school boy with blue hair and brown eyes and he is currently talking to-" she was cut off as the AST fired their guns at the spirit princess.