She held back her tears not to let them fall more by hearing his words which would melt her heart and kept her palms on his chest to push him away.

"Please?"he asked looking into her eyes whereas she shook her head in no with teary eyes.

"You can punish me,I am ready for it but I want you back"she again nodded in not being hurt.

"I want our family..please "he pleaded.whereas she again nods in not trying to create a distance between them.

"Mujhe tum chahiye..please..I can't leave without you anymore"he whispered against her cupping her face.

She shut her eyes tightly controlling the proximity.He looked at her closely and leaned towards her.

Her eyes shut open as he placed his lips on her.she immediately pushed him before he could kiss her and saw him furiously.

"How many times should I make you understand that I don't want you in my life. Please leave us alone for god's sake.we don't want you and your sympathy and one more thing don't ever dare to touch me again"she warned shouting at him with those furious glares.

Karan narrowed his eyes at her and held her shoulder pulling her closer.

"Tumhe Mera pyaar sympathy lagta hai.how can you even think like this.I will wait for your response aur tum mujhe tumse aur aarush se milne se nahi rok sakti because I won't let that happen and one more thing is only I can dare to touch you"He said firmly staring at her face and left her shoulders.

Preeta glared at him seeing his cold behaviour and again pushed him angrily.

"Jao yaha se"she stated not wanting to exaggerate conversation.

"Just for now,I can't stay away from you..not anymore and I will win you back for sure and I know you will come to me"he replied with a slight smile.

"In your dreams..jaisa tum soch rahe ho waise kuch nahi hone wala hai.. because I will never forgive you"she said coldly sensing his slight happiness.

"We will see that"saying with a hopeful smile he opened the door glancing her last and went outside closing the door behind.

"For sure"she shouted from inside.

Wiping her tears she locked the door and  stood keeping her palms on the door leaning her head on the door.

"I hate you so much"she slid down to the floor closing her mouth with her palms to control her sobs.

His words obviously affected her but they didn't Matter to her or she didn't want to take them in her mind.She had come far from him and it was too late for everything.She has her heart full of love for him but the important thing needed in the relationship was no where or can say it was lost back then.

Trust!

She had lost the trust in him.The one who loved her more than 2 years and made her believe he was her everything was the person who took her everything breaking her to the core.

How can she believe his words now.Does he want to break her more?Does he want to take her everything whatever is still left with her.But she only has her son with her in this entire world whom she can call hers.

The fear rose in her heart thinking about aarush.He cannot take him from her.How will she live without him if he does something like that.

"Nahi..mei..mein aarush ko tumhare pass  nahi Jane dungi..I won't let that happen.Don't he dare to separate me from aarush..aisa nahi hoga...I won't let that happen..never"she panicked standing up and involuntarily her legs went inside their bedroom.

She took a sign of relief seeing him sleeping peacefully.moving forward she reached him and sat on the bed beside him.Stroking her fingers on his hair she kissed his forehead with moist eyes.

"I won't let anyone to take you away from me aaru"her tear drop kissed his forehead.She realised and wiped it immediately.

She layed taking him in her embrace holding his Little hand.

~

Karan was lying on the bed but sleep was far away from him.How can he sleep knowing everything.

Her pain,her tears,her sufferings,her broken voice,her sobs,her tear filled eyes which weakened him.everything about her was roaming on his mind.

He knew every mistake was from his side and he was the reason for their present life.It was all destiny's play whatever happened ruining his love life.

He didn't have any reason to defend himself in front of her.He wanted to cure her pain to bring that smile on her face for which he had fallen before.Guess she never smiled heartily these years,he thought sadly.

This is how he took her beautiful smile and her happy place.But his tears and apologize doesn't matter now.It doesn't make any sense after destroy everything.

Once the mistake done is done.If we had hurt someone it doesn't cure by apologizing,It should be seen through their eyes how much the person feels sorry and wants them back in their life.Their action and efforts matters.

This is what he had realised now and thought.He cannot be like that infront of her.He knew he feels like crying seeing her tears,but from now he cannot do that  and cry with her.

He should try to cheer her and if possible should try to decrease the pain and those memories from her mind which would make her cry.He surely should try something different rather than making her angry all the time remembering the pain he gave.

With this in mind to wake up with a new mind set and confidence to win her back he closed his eyes with her thoughts in his mind.
.

.

To be continued.

*****

Will he win her back?

Please  Vote|Comment|Share🙏