His heart was aching with her Every tear flowing from her eyes.wish he had right to wipe them and to console her taking her in his arms but unfortunately he had lost his every right on her and her life.He was speechless listening to her and had no words to express his pain in front of hers.

Even his years were lifeless without her in his life.He just wanted to fullfill his parents dream of being a cricketer and his passion.He never forget her.His every morning and night started from her and ended talking with her and saying her how much he was Missing her.

His guilty heart did not allow him to reach her and to talk to her.He was ashamed of himself and was scared to face her after whatever he had done with her.But now after seeing her and knowing about her his hopes were alive of being them together and he doesn't wanted to go away from her this time.

"I won't disturb you.just please give me a chance.I know tum mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karogi but still I want you with me.Tumhe mere saath jaise behave karna hai kar sakti ho.I deserve your hate but still I want you with me.Please give me a last chance babydoll..I don't want to lose you again"he requested.

"Nahi de sakti mein.I can't.I don't want to be with you.Mujhe dekh liya toh agaye mere piche kaha the tum itne din tab kyu nahi aye tum bolo, hai koi jawab? Aur mein tumhe mere Zindagi mein nahi chahti.Woh uss din khatam hogaya jab tumne mujhe dur kiya.Nothing is left between us ya fir ye kahu ki kuch tha bhi nahi aur nahi kabhi ho sakta hai. toh please accha yahi hoga ki tum sab bhul jao aur yaha se jao"she pushed him with her palms and stood up angrily.

He stumbled but held the wall behind him and stood up followed by her.She went and opened the latch of the main door.

He went behind her  and held her hand  which was on the latch.She looked back at him who was standing behind covering her.

"Please don't do this to me.I was guilty of what I did to you and was scared to face you.But I don't want to repeat that  mistake.please give me a chance babydoll and nothing can change between us agar mein maar bhi jau na toh bhi tumhare liye ye pyaar Kam nahi hoga.I love you with my whole heart.You are everywhere in me.I never forget you not even tried because I want to fall in love with you every second of my life and it just increases always "preeta closed her eyes feeling his breath near her ears as he whispered those words.

She didn't want to feel this whatever his closeness felt like.She didn't want to get addicted to his warmth again He had the power to make her feel like before still after these years and her heart again craved for him.Which she was trying to erase those feelings for him but never succeed.

"I love you so much Preeta.I can't live without you.I want you back always and forever.I want to complete us"he said tightening his hold on her hands moving little more close to her.

Whereas she clutched her dress in her fists realising her increasing heartbeat.

"I am sorry please forgive me"he whispered against her neck resting his head on her shoulder with tears.

She shivered feeling his Breath and an unknown pain ran through her heart listening to his afflicting voice and to her surprise she felt his tears on her shoulder and It didn't take much time for her to turn facing him.

He lifted his head and cupped her face with teary eyes which was aching her heart.That is why she didn't wanted to face him but he was not letting her do.

Her eyes reflecting the pain she had in her heart and he very well knew that.

"I know I had hurt you so much.but please give me a chance to erase that.I want take your all pain and to bring that smile on your face.please forgive me for our love,for our baby"he again pleased her holding her hands joining his forehead with hers.