chapter 5 the kiss 🔞

Start from the beginning

Guy: hey kid stop! I said stop!

Nunew ignored them and continued walking. They jerked nunew up by the hair and threw him on the ground.

Guy: check his wallet. They guy says talking to the other guy.

The other guy takes nunews wallet and checks. He takes 50$ out of his wallet.

Nunew: leave me the hell alone! The first guy punches nunew in the face. He goes to punch him again but before he could a hand stops his fist.

Zee: get the hell out of here! The guys quickly leave. Nunew is on the ground scared. Zee quickly rushes over to him.

Zee: are you ok nu?

Nunew nods and zee helps him up off of the ground. Zee takes nunew worst and leads him to his car. ( Zee's car ).

Zee: I'll give you a ride back.

Nunew: you don't have to , I don't want to cause you any trouble.

Zee: it's fine really.

Nunew nods. Zee gete something out of the glove box. It's a alcohol wipe. He gets closer to nunews face. He takes the alcohol wipe and wipes nunews bloody lip with it. Nunew can feel zee's hot breath. Zee is looking into nunews big doe eyes. Zee's eyes then travel down to nunew's lips.

Zee takes his thumb and slowly slides it across nunews lip. They are now looking into each other's eyes. Nunew takes all the courage he has and smashes their lips together. Zee moves his lips in sync with nunew. Nunew finally got to taste zee's pink soft lips and he wanted more. He wanted to taste more of them. Zee inserts his tongue into nunews mouth. They pulled away from the kiss to get some air.

They are both breathless. Zee then kisses nunew again. Their kiss lastest a little bit longer. Zee starts taking his jacket off while still kissing nunew. Nunew moans in between their kisses. Zee slides his hands up nunews shirt. He lifts nunews shirt off. Zee kisses nunews neck. He sucks and licks on his neck leaving red marks all over it. Nunew let's out small moans.

Zee takes his shirt off and throws it in the back of the seat. He then starts unzipping his pants. Nunew faces toward the window. Zee inserts his member into nunew. Nunew cries out in pleasure. Nunew has hands on the window as zee starts thrusting faster. Nunew moans.

Nunew: zeeee~nunew keeps moaning zee's name wich only makes zee more turned on. Zee sucks on the back of nunews neck while trusting a little faster. Nunew turns around facing zee now. nunew spreads his legs out wider and zee's member goes in further making nunew let out a loud moan.

Zee suck on nunews nipples while thrusting. Nunew is holding onto a handle hanging up inside of the car.

Zee then lifts nunew into his lap kissing him and kissing his nipples and neck. Zee then cums at the same time as nunew.

Nunew then sits onto the seat and zee sits in his seat. They are both panting and sweating. Zee never felt this before , it's something that feels so good to him. When nunew moaned his name it sounded like a beautiful angel. He loved it.

Zee started putting his clothes back on. Nunew put his clothes back on to. Nunew made zee feel something he never felt before.

Zee started driving nunew home. They soon arrived at the dorm rooms. Before nunew got out zee pulled nunew closer to him and kisses him.

Zee: I'll see you in class tomorrow. Zee said smirking.

Nunew smiled and got out. He walked into his dorm room and flopped down onto the bed. He was feeling something that he never felt before. It was a good feeling though. He loved feeling this way. He owes his eyes exhausted. He fell asleep right away.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

OK I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING. ITS KINKY I KNOW 😂  I HOPED YOU LIKED IT , LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE THINGS LIKE THIS IN THIS STORY. 😂