Chapter 1

Warning :bad grammar, misspelled words

This was when Bakugou got kidnapped by the lov.

   The heroes failed to save Bakugou that night. Bakugou was then taken to a room which looked like a laboratory, they then locked him up on a chair and put quirk cancelling handcuffs on him.

    A few weeks passed by and bakugou couldn't take it anymore, he always believed that someday heroes will come rescue him but little did he know he was announced dead in the public.

     After joining the league, they soon discovered that bakugou had multiple quirks which bakugou himself didn't even know about.

      Bakugou then started training so that he can get revenge on the heroes.

      He once got to watch the TV then found out that he had been announced dead in the public. That annoyed him, so he got himself a name in the league which was 'Dinamita' (dinamita means dynamite in my county if you don't know. also in this au, Mitsuki is from a different country so katsuki is half Japanese and Filipino).

        The thing is bakugou is super rich like a trillionare. Don't ask how but i give him a quirk that can make money infinitely.

        He has a mansion that has a underground levels which was almost like a labyrinth. There were 28 floors underground and the mansion is almost as big as a castle. It is in a private area which is owned by katsuki but the lov got access to enter.

This is my first story so please don't mind tha bad grammar.

This story is mostly all about katsuki my fav. I literally cried the whole night after reading chapter 362😭😭😭

Anyway               to the story we go!

Bakugou was leaning at a wall while talking to the league.

"Hey katsu-kun!" toga spoke "what?" bakugou replied "shigi wants us to meet up whith him at your mansion!! Aren't you exited katsu-kun?" toga said with a big smile while remembering her time's spending days at katsuki's mansion. "let's go then!!" bakugou shouted while  smirking "hey" a certain man with scars spoke "were using your car" tha man said "but dabi i can't kill people on the way if we use the car~" toga said to dabi.

"lets just ask kurogiri to take us there" said bakugou while walking up to the two. "katsu-kun! Your so smart!!" toga says while jumping. A portal suddenly appears bellow them and swallowed them.

"shigyy!!" toga said "what do you want crusty lips." bakugou spoke "i wanna take a vacation!" shigaraki said "the fuck does that have to do with me!" "you have the money!"shigaraki shouted scratching his neck "can't you just ask me for money! Not bring me to talk with you every fucking time!!" bakugou retorted.

"um anyways im planning on bringing katsuki, kurogiri, dabi, twice, and toga". "tch! Why am i going?!!" "because i want to" shigaraki said, now toga was jumping exited for the vacation "i wanna go to this country where they say that has an island with seven volcanos".

Guys sorry if the character's are acting so OOC. This is my first story so please don't mind the bad grammar. Don't mind me my non-existent reader's!