I looked at him again closely. "Hey... You look just like that guy on my recommended feed... Naruto, was it?..."

"You remembered my name after all," he chuckled, but I didn't get it. "Have we met before?" I asked curiously, awaiting his response.

"Ah, well, it's complicated. I've heard of you a lot from our department. You're quite famous for being professional in public and yet you've dated quite a lot of men here. And apparently dumped them all." He replied.

I sighed. No wonder people were constantly bothering me for no reason. "...well, guess my reputation is ruined after all, then."

Naruto smiled. "That's okay. Reputation isn't all that important once you find a partner."

"A partner? I'm just looking for a sex buddy. The only reason I'm even all the way out here going on a date with a lousy person like you is because Karin wanted me to. A partner is nothing that I want." I explained.

Naruto's smile quickly faded once I said that. "You mean it?" He grumbled. "Well, let's see about that. Follow me." The blonde said quickly before grabbing my hand to pull me to the car.

"W-what the hell! Let go!" I yelled over. He ignored me. The rain muffled my voice easily considering how heavy the rain was.

We made it to the car, he opened the door for me before telling me to get inside. I obeyed. What else was I gonna do? Not like I could do anything else.

Though it's weird. I'm used to having a backbone. Maybe being silent won't be so great after all... But the words won't come out regardless.

I sat awkwardly in the car as Naruto looked angry as he drove. His grip on the wheel was insane.

"This is ridiculous. Drive me home instead." I said sternly, hoping for a response instead of the silence.

"No, you're not going home yet."

"What? Drive me home."

"I told you you weren't going home yet didn't I?"

I stood silent, looking at his pissed off face. He had these birthmarks.. they looked like whiskers. I quickly turned my head away from his face, realizing that I was staring.

"So much for the movie tickets. I'll have to pay Karin back." I muttered in annoyance.

"She won't mind the tickets." Naruto suddenly said, which spiked my interest. "What?" I asked intrigued.

He paused. "She might make a snarky comment about it but she won't actually make you pay it back."

"...you know Karin personally??" I asked.
"...yes. she and I are coworkers." He replied.

Well, I knew that, but... I didn't know they'd actually talked. So.. does that mean...?

"We're here."

I looked up, ignoring my thoughts to see a decent sized house. It was well-kept and nicely decorated.

He seemed to be in a rush because he immediately took my hand after opening the door for me.

We hurried inside his house. He locked the door, huffing. Water dripped off his blonde hair. This is weird. These feelings.

My hair and body was quite wet too, since he immediately took my hand, I didn't have time to get my umbrella.

"You know, this doesn't make any sense. I'm not even sure why I-"

He cut me off with a kiss. Eh? His lips are soft. They taste like.. ramen??...

His lips were still a bit wet from the rain. Our wet bodies collided as he pinned me to the wall.

"Nng-" I let out a groan as the sound of him undoing his belt made a clacking noise.

"This is supposed to be a simple date..." I muttered in a low tone. "W-we can't do this."

Naruto looked up from his hands on his belt, giving me a weird look. A look that practically demanded otherwise.

"Are you sure?..."

His hands wrapped to my back, making me have a tingling sensation. But oddly enough, his touch was.. familiar.

I shivered at the familiar touch. My eyes widened. "Answer me first..." I muttered.

"Did you.. ask Karin to set us up? Why? This doesn't make any sense..." I said in a cold tone.

He clicked his tongue. "That's simple.. I've seen you a lot at the bar. And... You know... We have met before,"

I froze. "What?"
Naruto slightly smiled at my reaction. "You see... You were drunk, so you probably don't remember, unfortunately... I took care of you when you were drunk."

"When I was.. drunk?..."

"Yes."

"I don't remember seeing you at the bar before..."

"Ah, probably not. I started working there recently because I wasn't happy with the pay of my other job alone."

"So then... You set us up.. because you already had an interest in me..?"

Naruto chuckled. "This might be a surprise to you... But we've already had some kind of time spent together besides as friends."

I looked at him in the eye. "Huh?"
His hand lifted to my neck, and he placed pressure on it. He whispered. "Doesn't my touch feel familiar?"

"Ah..."

It does. His touch... It was softer, but also gave you shivers. It was very distinct...
And it was addicting.

"This is.. stupid... I wouldn't ever do it with somebody who only did vanilla sex... It doesn't satisfy me." I mumbled.

"Oh?" Naruto laughed, lifting his hand to my hair, and suddenly gripping it tightly, which made my head tilt back a little to look up at his face.

"Are you sure that I'm a vanilla sex guy? Don't be ignorant, you fucking slut."

My body twitched as he said that. Fuck...
"H-huh?.."

I tried to look down but Naruto quickly pulled up my hair tighter.

"Now...
Let's try this again."