The start

Ships~

-Schlackity

-Karlnapity

-KarlNap

-AwesamPonk

TW; Swearing, mentions of Death

Schlatt's POV~

"We're sorry but she couldn't make it... But congradulations, you have a baby boy, here." The nurse said as she handed me a blanket that was moving slightly. "Whaa... thank you..." I went into the room that the nurse just came out of.

There she was, my son's mother, dead and limp. I walked over to the side of her bed. "Why did you have to leave, I-I don't know how to raise a kid," I said quietly, tears starting to form in my eyes. I knelt down and held her ice-cold hand.

I looked up at the table beside her bed, there were Rings that she always wore, and I grabbed them and put them into my pocket. 'I'll give these to him for you.' I got up and went to find a doctor for all the other baby stuff, like how long he needed to stay, and his name.

A WEEK LATER, AFTER SCHLATT AND Q WERE ELECTED~

"Hey, Schlatt Right?" "Hmm... ya." "Nice, to meet you, I'm Alex or Quackity, but you can call me Q... Hey do you want to go out and celebrate?" "Sorry I can't, I have to go get something from the hospital..." There was a long pause. 'Fuck it.'

"Hey can you come with me, I'm picking up my son, and I have no idea how to raise a kid." He stopped walking and looked at me. "Uhhh... Sure, I can help, I've raised my siblings." "Thank you, Thank you." We got into my car and started driving to the hospital.

Once they got there.

We walked to the front desk, and The lady looked up from her computer. "Hello, Mr.Schlatt, how did it go?" "It went well I won, along with him." "That's good dear, He's ready for you, I'll call out the nurse to bring him out." "Alright, thank you Charol."

I turned around and went to find a seat. Quackity followed me and sat down next to me. "Do you come here a lot?" "Ya, Toby had to stay here, while I went to do my normal life until he was ready, I come here everyday after I'm done at work." "Oh, and how long as he been here?" "About a week."

We continued talking for a little, and then the nurse came out with a baby carrier, with him inside of it. "Here you go, also Congrats on winning." "Thank you, and What would I need to buy?" "Here's a list of what you need." I shifted the carrier and took the paper. I took a quick look at it.

"Alright thank you." I turned around and We headed back to my car. "Are you going to get the stuff tonight or tomorrow?" "I'll get'em tomorrow..." I pulled out of the Hospital and started heading toward my house. "Do you just want to stay at my house tonight? I can always just take you to your house." "No it's fine, I'll go to your house, my fiance's and me aren't in the best place right now."

"Do you want to talk about it?" "It might help... So my one forgot about me, and we all agreed to El rapids, so we all lost life, they started a country without me, and Karl, doesn't know I'm his fiance and only thinks of me a his murderer..." Q continued his story up until they reached My house. "Oh XD."

We got out of the car, I grabbed the things from the car, and Q grabbed Toby. We headed inside. "God, good thing we slightly started setting up a room for him." "Who's we?" "Oh, my Ex-wife." "Oh, do you want to take him?" Q said as he put down Toby and carefully took him out of his seat. "I can take him, Follow me, I'll show you his room and the room you can stay in."

We walked upstairs, and I opened Toby's Room door, we walked inside. "Here's his room." Q walked over and placed Toby into the Crib. "Let's head down to the guest room."