Page Two | You Can Become A Hero

Start from the beginning

Her mother looked shocked, seeing the Tailed-Beast, and only two words were said by her.

Pearl: "Dios Mio..." 

She eventually faints after she saw him. Kurama hysterically laughs at Y/N's mother, while Y/N points at Kurama, blaming him for scaring the woman.

Y/N: "Oi, Kurama! Don't just scare my mom like that, you're going to give her a heart attack!" He angrily points at the still laughing fox, as the two retreats back from the mindscape.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

After a minute, as her mom recovered. Y/N's bombarded by her mother's questions, with some angry remarks after the fox scares her.

Y/N: "The fox that you've met earlier is Kurama. He is a mythical Nine-Tailed Beast, and is super powerful, and he is my other quirk."

Pearl: "Other... quirk?"

Y/N: "The other quirk is called "Chakra". And Chakra is like a spiritual energy. And with me, able to had it, I can manipulate certain elements using hand signs, climb trees, and walk on water. That's what Kurama told me."

Pearl: "You're going to be Jesus?! He told you that? I hope you won't get crucified! But that also means that you're not trained yet." Y/N simply nods at his mother's question before he continues again.

Y/N: "And with Kurama as my other quirk. I can boost my jutsu to the fullest extent, but with proper training, I can surpass Dad and you."

As Y/N said that, Pearl had a reminisce about her husband, to her son, both had some similarities and attitude, and she had a smile on her face because of that.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

After their conversation with her mother, Y/N is now inside his room, remembering in what All Might and Midoriya's talk about becoming a hero.

-FLASHBACK-

The two friends, Y/N and Midoriya are both walking back towards their homes, someone shouted Midoriya's nickname from behind as the two turned just to see Bakugo running towards them.