Merit

Third POV
"Hahahahahaha indeed, you truly are from one of the most richest families out there, Kazawe Saji."
After hearing somebody behind them Saji and Ichinose turned their head and as a girl with lilac hair and a cane on her hands.
Saji looked at her nonchantly and said "Hooo, You know who I am ?"
"Ofcourse I do, anyway my name is Sakayanagi   Arisu, pleasure to meet you."
Saji thought for a second 'indeed the family i was reincarnated into was very powerful, but was a secret family hiding in the shadows, that means her father told her about me.'

"The headmaster has a big mouth, involving a kid in an adults affair." Saji said

"Fufufu are you mad that he told me about you?, afterall I'm his daughter, why wouldn't he tell me that a beast has walked in this school."
Sakayanagi replied.

"Not, really." Saji smiled and then continued "I have a deal with you."
"A deal ?"
"Yes"

Arisu sat down and said "Continue"
Saji nodded and started talking, "It's very simple, I will help you take control of your class while giving me weekly payments as for the details of the payment, we can negotiate."

Arisu didn't think much about how Saji knew about this information and had a thoughful look on her face and said "alright how much do you want"

"80.000 points"

"30.000 points" Arisu retorts.

"50.000 points a week, take it or leave it."
Arisu knew Saji wasn't going to lower it anymore so she said, "Tell me something Saji Kazawe, why would I need your help when, sooner or later I will take control of Class A?"

Saji replied "Hahaha ofcourse I know that, however don't you think while doing that I won't have already made plans to get my class to A-Class ?"
Hearing this Arisu couldn't help but sigh "Does that mean that you won't try to get to class A if this deal goes through ?"

"Indeed, after all it's no fun to to go against weaklings, I'll just crush you when your at the peak of your potential."

"Fufufufu, alright then, I'll make you pay for giving me a chance." As arisu said that she moved her hands toward Saji, which he repied the same and both shook hands.

I'll send someone to sign the contract later" Arisu said those words and left.

Saji didn't mind and started to finish his food not saying a word toward Ichinose who stood there dumbfounded, however waking up from her expression she asked "W-What was that deal about and what did she mean a poweful family? I am pretty sure I would have heard about it if the leader of class A knows about."

"All you need to know is that, it's no ordinary family but a secret one that hides in the shadows as for the deal, I'm pretty sure you already heard us, thats all it is to it." After all was said and done Saji stood up and left leaving a dazed Ichinose behind.

It was already dark outside and Saji went out to the convinence store to get the necessities like, water, soap, toothbrush etc etc...
There he saw Horikita and Ayanokoji buying the same things, he wanted to talk to them so he approached them.

"Hello there I am Kazewa Saji from class B, may I know your names.

Horikita and Ayanokoji turned their head towards him and stared at him.

Horikita seeing that Ayanokoji had no intention to talk she replied to Saji "Why do you want to know ?"

"Haha there is no need to feel suscpicious, the reason I asked is because I noticed you two buying the cheapest stuff, unlike some other idiots who spent their points without thinking." Replied Saji with a smile

Horikita's eyes widened a bit but Ayanoji's face remained the same as ever, but still was a bit surprised.

Horikita quickly regained herself and questioned Saji "What do you mean by what you just said? Do you know something about the school system ?"

"Hahahaha so what if I did but I'm not going to tell you anything, I might give you a hint, but you two didn't even tell me your names and still asks something from me." Said Saji while smiling.

"Horikita Suzune from class D"
"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka class D"

Ayanokoji was really interested in Saji, he had a feeling that Saji was someone dangerous, but he quickly shook it off.

Saji took out his card and paid the cashier and started to leave, without turning back he said something "Merit" and left.

Horikita didn't understand much but Ayanokoji did, all he had to do is to wait for tommorow to confirm it.

Horikita seeing Ayanokoji in thoughts asked him "What do you think that means, all I can think of merit is that we would be ranked from the school by achievement gaining merits but that had nothing to do with what he said "Idiots who waste their points."

Ayanokoji sighed at the girl, "although she is smart, she still can't see whats in front of her, lets hope she will make a good tool."

After the two paid they left silently.

-A Month Later-
.
In class D there was a confused feeling spreading as the students began to question the teachers why the didnt recieve any points.

"You're all idiots aren't you!"
With all of those absences, talking, skipping and use of phones during class, do you really think they are all going unoticed ?, I assure you not in this school, you are class D meaning trash and defective products, this school runs on merit if your behavior is trash you're also are going to get trash."

(A/N: It's not exactly like canon but its still the same thing (almost))

After that the homerrom teacher began writing the points in the black board
Class A - 918 points
Class B - 850 points
Class C - 459 points
Class D - 0 points
The students were really sad

"I cant believe we are going to go without points this month"

"Yeah it's really bad"

A lot of panic insued in class and Horikita was horrified and now realized what that guy mennt back then "Merit"
Yes Merit is what school rewards the student based on, and class D not only have no merits their miss appropriate behavier is what lessens their merit meaning from 100.000 to 0.

Ayanokoji noticed this on the second day of school when he saw how the class behaved and the CCTV camera with what Saji said, he already knew something like this will happen so he wasn't much surprised by this.

'Who are you Kazawe Saji?'
...