Beauty and the Beast

Start from the beginning

"Phillipe! What are you doing here, where's Papa?" you asked your horse, Phillipe, what happened... we have to find him! You have to take me to him!" you shouted.

At Nighttime...

Phillipe took you towards a gigantic gateway, Phillipe looked scared as you were curious from this place that you have never seen before.

"What is this place...-" before you could finish, Phillipe started to neigh in fear which got you worried since you almost fell off.

"Steady! Steady..." you mumbled, you got off of Phillipe as you looked through the gate and noticed your papa's missing hat, you opened the gate and ran inside to grab it.

"Papa..." you mumbled, looking towards the abandoned castle, you walked towards it as you opened the door to it which made a loud creaking noise.

"Hello? I...Is anyone here? Hello!" you mumbled in fear due to the fact it caused an echo in the castle, walking around and looking to see if your papa was here.

"Papa!" you mumbled again, causing another echo as you walked up the stairs which had a bright red carpet overtop of it.

"Papa! Are you here?" you mumbled, continued to look upstairs as you roamed around curiously "Papa!" you shouted, unaware of the talking candle stick and small clock who looked at you.

"Papa?" you mumbled nervously, hearing a creaking sound behind you as you noticed a wooden door and rushed in there, unaware once again of the candle stick and small clock who were following you.

"Hello? Is someone here? Wait! I'm looking for my father, I..." you stopped speaking as you rushed up the stoned stairs, you sighed.

"Funny... I'm sure there was someone... is anyone here?" you asked, looking around from the area you were standing then walking again, the candle stick hid behind you and pretended to be an actual candle stick.

"Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice, you gasped as you realized it was your papa "Papa!" you spoke, rushing towards the door you heard the voice from, your papa slid his arm through the small cell at the bottom of the door.

You grabbed the torch near your father's cell, holding his hand which he sighed in relief to hear you were perfectly fine thankfully.

"How did you find me..." he spoke, smiling that he could see you again as he thought he would be took away forever.

"Oh! your hands are like ice! We have to get you out of there-" before you could finish, your father started to cough, you gasped as you looked at the door, when your father suddenly remembered something.

"No! I want you to leave this place-" before your father could finish, you interrupted him worriedly "Who has done this to you?!" you spoke.

"No time to explain! You must go... NOW!" he shouted, you refused to leave "I'm not leaving you-!" before you could finish, you felt somebody grab you from shoulder as they lifted you up.

"What are you doing here?!" you heard a loud and rusty voice asking you, you dropped the torch so you now couldn't see who the face of the person who just grabbed you.

"Who's there? Who are you!" you shouted worriedly, your eyes widened in fear, the person let go of you as the person approached you slowly.

"The Master of this Castle..." the person spoke, watching you carefully from the distance, the person has never seen such a beauty before...

"I have come for my father! Please let him out, can't you see he is sick-!" before you could finish, the person interrupted you.

"And he shouldn't have trespassed here!" the person spoke, you could barely see but you could tell it was a male and appeared to have ginger hair?

"But he could die! P...Please! I'll do anything!" you spoke, the male thought and lied, wishing you could stay but had to lie.

"There's nothing you can do! He is my prisoner..." the male spoke, slowly walking away as your eyes widened.

"There must be something... wait!" you shouted, the male turned his head around towards you, you couldn't see his face properly.

"Take me instead..." you mumbled "No...! You would... take his place...?" the male asked in shock, he was in absolute shock that you would do that for your father.

"No, no, no! You don't know what you're doing!" your father shouted, you looked at him sadly as you looked back towards the ginger-haired male.

"If I did... would you let him go?" you asked him, the ginger-haired male looked into your gorgeous eyes as he couldn't realize due to that look.

"Yes... you must promise to stay here forever" the ginger-haired male spoke, leaning closer towards you as your eyes widened in shock that the way he said forever but you sighed.

"Come into the light..." you muttered, the ginger-haired male stepped one leg into the light, you noticed the dark gray armour, you looked up and noticed the ginger hair faded into a very light shade of purple, it wore a red mask that only had one eye which was bright blue and it wore a gigantic bright purple cape which seemed to be glowing which made your eyes widen in fear.

You gasped in fear as you walked backwards once again, leaning against the door your father was behind as you covered your mouth in fear, you slid down on the door as you turned towards your father.

"No Y/n! I won't let you do this!" your father held your shoulders, you slid out of his grip as he gasped in fear as you slowly approached the tall ginger-haired man.

"Y...You have my word..." you mumbled, standing in front of him "Done!" the ginger-haired man's rusty voice echoed as he walked past you, you covered your face as you sat on the ground in disbelief.

"No Y/n, listen to me! I'm old, I've lived my life-" before your father finished, the ginger-haired man came from behind and grabbed him by the collar, dragging him down the stairs.

"Y/n!" your father shouted "Wait!" you shouted, sticking up your left arm as you tried to convince the man to come back with your father but he didn't listen.

"No! Please-!" your father begged "She's no longer your concern, take him to the village..." the ginger-haired man spoke, stuffing your father inside of a carriage, you watched from above as your father left, you began to cry when you suddenly heard footsteps behind you.

"You didn't even let me say goodbye! I'll never see him again... and I didn't get to say goodbye..." you shouted as you cried, the ginger-haired man looked to the side as he couldn't help but feel sad...

"I'll show you to your room..." his rusty voice spoke, walking away slowly, waiting by the tower entrance "My room?" you asked "You wanna stay in the tower?" he asked "N...No..." you mumbled "Then follow me..." he spoke, you followed the ginger-haired man.

You followed the ginger-haired man, he grabbed you by the wrist suddenly, digging his sharp claws into your skin and you could have sworn it started to bleed.

"I'm sorry girly... but this is for you own sake..." the ginger-haired man spoke, stroking your left cheek with his right hand "What?!-" before you could finish, his hand clenched into a fist and hit your head, completely knocking you out.

Little did you know... you have never ever been seen again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - If you are willing to request anything, head on over to the "Bonus Chapters" and request on what you would like to have next!

The Requests are going to be open as long as the book is so be quick! As fast as possible before time is out!

I hope you enjoyed this Bonus Chapter!! <3