REMA - ANNIVERSARY SAGA

Comenzar desde el principio

"So I know this is kinda random and everyone has been asking about my new song Ginger Me, well it's dedicated to the love of my life Monica, we've been together for three years and those years has been the best of my life. Baby if you're watching this I want you to know that I love you so much and will always do anything to keep you happy. Also happy third year anniversary to us. I love you."

I don't know how long I rewatched the video or how long his words replayed in my ear. He made a song about me? So that was the song I saw earlier? He didn't forget today?

The sound of banging on my door jolted me back to reality. I jumped out of the chair and frowned at the door. Lord of rings was still playing. I frown as the sounds got louder. Who could be at the door? It was 10pm and I wasn't expecting anyone except_

I flew to the door. I took plenty deep breathes before I opened it. Standing on the other side was Rema with the biggest rose boutique ever, a teddy bear, and boxes of unknown things around his legs.

We stared at each other for a what seemed like eternity before he gave me a sad smile.

"Hi."

I couldn't make any word form out of my mouth that kept opening and closing.

"Can I come in?" Rema asked in a small voice.

I nod my head meekly. I moved to the side and watched him quietly move everything he brought along inside, then he shut the door behind him and moved towards the sitting room. I quietly followed behind him. I grab the tv remote and paused my show.

Rema kept staring at me making me nervous. Finally he broke the silence. "I called you."

"Yes, I..."

"I know you blocked my number so don't bother with any excuse, what I want to know is why?"

I swallowed hard, "Um..I thought you..."

"You thought I forgot today was our anniversary right? You thought I always forgot everything when it came to you. You always manage to think the worst about me" he accused in a very low tone.

I didn't know whether to stay quiet or explain myself; I chose the later.

"Listen, I've said this countless times Monica, you are the only one I love, the only person in my life, do you think I'll throw away our three years for nothing?"

"I_"

"You can't just up and block my number every single time something happens. If I did that to you, you would kill me, you just...."

"Why didn't you call me earlier then!?" I cut him short.

Rema rolled his eyes, "I did, I called you, I texted but you wouldn't have seen that?"

"I didn't get any text"

"Did you check your message?"

It was that moment I realized that I fucked up. I had been expecting him to call me I forgot to check my messages. I click on the iMessage and my mouth fell into an o.

From Boo❤️
To the most amazing girlfriend in the world, happy anniversary! The joy and love you bring into my life are beyond words. Thank you for being by my side through thick and thin, for understand me like no one else, and for making every day brighter. Here's to another year of love, laughter and beautiful memories. Happy anniversary, my love❤️❤️
Sent 11:37am

From Boo❤️
Baby, I know we made plans but I've got some interviews to do later, but I'll come over when I'm done. I love you❤️
Sent 4:00pm

From Boo❤️
Baby I've been calling you, why aren't you answering my call? 👀
Sent 4:30pm

From Boo❤️
Monica?
Sent 4:35pm

From Boo❤️
Baby girl?
Sent 4:40pm

From Boo❤️
Monica what's going on? Why aren't you replying my text?
Sent 4:50pm

From Boo❤️
Baby did you listen to the song yet? It's about you. Baby? 👀
Sent 5:pm

I couldn't bring myself to read any more messages because the guy sent a lot of them. How on earth did I forget to check my messages?

"Baby I..."

"It fucking hurts you know, it hurt that you would think that you don't trust me and always jumped to the conclusion, I bet you thought I didn't love you" Rema glared daggers at me.

I pout my lips, "I was scared."

"Of?" Rema tilt his head at me, "What are you scared of Monica?"

I wipe angry tears from my face, I don't know why I suddenly became angry, "I'm scared of everything! I'm scared of those girls you hang around when I'm not there! I'm scared of everything, I'm scared that one day you would realize that I'm not good enough for you and leave me, I'm scared of losing you, I thought you..." I burst into full tears.

I heard Rema sigh before he came to wrap his hands around me. I held on his chest and cried my eyes out. Why was I crying? No idea but I felt the need to cry. Rema rub circles around my back as I cried to my heart content.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I'm also sorry" he raise my chin up to look at him. His beautiful eyes were sad making me more sad. "I love you Monica, I love you so much, the thought of leaving you would kill me more than anything. Also you don't have to be scared about, there's no other girls just you baby, Okay?" he said wiping tears from my face.

I nod sniffing. "Yes. I love you too."

Rema pecks my forehead, then he suddenly frown, "Unblock my number"

I roll my eyes and unblocked his number.

Rema grip my waist, his eyes darkening with lust, he leans down to whisper in my ear, "Don't ever block my number and always check your messages"

"Yes Daddy" I bit my lips seductively at him.

He smirks and slap my butt, "I love you baby"

"I love you too."

Rema face broke into the biggest flirtatious smile in the universe as he cups my face and pressed the sweetest kiss on my lips.

"Happy anniversary baby girl."

I blush, "Happy anniversary baby."