-Start Of The End-

Start from the beginning

"Of course I did, you thought your little friend could kill me?" He asked.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" I held up my gun and unloaded it.

<ZYBER!!!>

I watched him fall over, hands shaking as I held the gun tightly.

The wall was blown in.

"TECHDECK?!! PERISH FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!" I shot at them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey control you girlfriend!!" Falco yelled.

"Shut up!" I snapped at him, looking back at the camera screen. <Zyber! Fucking answer dammit!!>

"Why did she do that?" Rebecca asked, sitting in a chair near me.

"Dammit not again!" She jumped as I slammed my hand on the control board.

She has shot the man holding the hostage.... THROUGH THE HOSTAGE!!!

If that was not bad, she shot three other kidnapped people.

<Zyber get a hold of yourself! Shit! Zyber!> But I still got no answers. "Rebecca, eyes on cameras!" I grabbed two things out of the drawer and threw myself out of the of the van.

"LUCY!!" They both called as I ran inside.

It was a bloody mess.

I ran past the bodies and passed the spreading fire, it got hot, but I was fine.

Up the stairs and into the room.

I almost tripped on purpose, falling in a low plank, avoiding the volley of bullets passing over my head.

"Dammit" I thought, biting my tongue.

I pushed up, a fistful of dust in my palm.

I ran forwards all while shoving my hand over her eyes, ducking under her arm, and sliding to the target.

I uncapped the white none-see-through tube and slammed it in the client's son's chest, right over his heart.

In a short while he will stop bleeding but will need help for the wounds, this is a military grade field injection meant to save soldiers from bleeding out from even the worst injuries.

I pulled it out when the 'psssht' sound faded out and I checked if he was alive, he is but we need to move.

"Bitch!" I looked at Zyber who rubbed the dust out of her eyes.

I uncapped the second vial and hurried to her.

"Sorry." I thought, slamming it in the side of her head.

I jumped back as I let go as she swung at me.

She coughed with a bit of blood dripping from her nose but nothing much.

"Ah.... Lucy?" She asked.

Smack.

"L-Lucy?!" She held her face as my hand stung.

"You idiot!" I hugged her. "I told you to be careful..."

"Sorry." I saw her grab her face. "This all got to my head.... Wait the doc!"

"There is no doc here." She looked in quite a bit of horror at the room and at who she shot.

"Oh my god, I am truly losing it." She muttered.

"I won't let it happen." I shook my head. "Now please grab his and let's go before MaxTac shows up."

"R-right." she picked up the young man easily.

I jogged ahead as her arms were full but luckily the way back in the van was fast.

"Drive Falco, to the ripperdoc before he dies." I ordered as I closed the side door.

"Yes Ma'am." He spoke.

I sighed heavily, looking over my shoulder in worry.

Zyber sat with her elbows on her knees and her hands around the back of her head, gripping her hair in fists, left foot quickly and repetitively jumping, tapping it against the ground, lost in her own world.

I wanted to put of Arasaka's for longer, much longer, with all the security beefing up after Militech was destroyed, I was worried.

But I can see, we can all see, and we all share the same knowing look.

We all knew.

We need to do it now or she will be going off the deep end.

She will do just like David did.

She will go psycho.