Hope yall like it

Start from the beginning

Rylee: what the fuck.

Melanie: let's go home.

Rylee climbed to the front seat needy and soaked. As they started driving Melanie reached her hand over and put it in Rylees shorts. Melanie pushed rylees thing to the side and started slowly rubbing circles on her clit; feeling how wet she was.

Melanie: you need me baby?

Rylee: *moans* mhm so bad baby.

Melanie: Then wait.

Melanie slowly pulled her hands out Rylees shorts. Melanie pulled up to a red light and slowly made circles around her fingers with her tongue, savoring Rylees taste. Rylee watched in need as eye contact never broke.

Melanie: don't worry honey, we're almost home.

Rylee pushed her hands in her own shorts hoping to relive some of the pain to no use. Melanie only chuckled watching this. As they pulled up to their house Melanie got out of the car first; and even before rylee could put her heal on the sidewalk Melanie opened the door. Melanie smashed her lips up against her girlfriends, as Rylee moaned Melanie slipped her tongue in. Melanie grabbed Rylee by her thighs and picked her up with ease walking towards the house and opening the door without breaking the kiss. Melanie closed the door with her foot.

Rylee: please fuck me baby, I need you right now.

Melanie laid Rylee on the island in the kitchen and started to grind against her. Rylee started to tug on Melanie's dress. Melanie ripped off her dress letting it fall on the floor.

Rylee: No underwear?
Melanie: * smirks* I wanted you on me as quickly as possible

Rylee stared as she looked in awe of Melanie's shiny nipple piercing. Rylee sat up and started sucking on them as Melanie moaned. Rylees hands found their way to Melanie's ass and she began to caress her cheeks as she looked up at Melanie as she continued to suck on her nipples.

Melanie: You look so fucking innocent.

Melanie ripped off Rylees shorts and began to rub on her clit through her thong. Rylee moaned.

Rylee: don't stop.

Melanie continued to rub faster, as Rylees body started convulsing.

Rylee:  I'm gonna c-cum

Melanie pulled away and pulled Rylee off the counter. Rylee struggled to stand, but Melanie held her up.

Rylee: please don't be a tease.

Melanie: Don't worry, you're gonna get to cum.

As melanie walked upstairs into their room Rylee followed behind. Melanie went into their draw by their king sized bed and pulled out a pink vibrator and ties. Within seconds Rylee had her face buried in a pillow with her hands tied behind her back as Melanie held the vibrator on her clit while she made our with her soaked hole. Rylees body convulsed rapidly as she moaned

Rylee: cumming!

Melanie: come for me sweetie it's okay

Rylee came as Melanie started to slow her movements. As Rylee tried to catch her breath Melanie took off the ties and moved the vibrator.

Melanie: I wanna cum 2

Rylee: yes baby

With that Rylee sat up and pushed Melanie down on the bed. Rylee wasted no time and started to lick  Melanie's clit.

Melanie: you feel so good.

Rylee watched from below and Melanies eyes rolled back and grabbed Rylees head, grinding against it. Rylee took her 2 fingers and started to slowly go in and out of Melanies pussy.

Melanie: *moans* faster

Rylee started to move in and out of Melanie with speed as her tongue never stopped.  Melanie started to convulse

Melanie: FUCK, CUMMING!

Melanie came all over Rylees face, Rylee licked her lips and proceeded to pick up the vibrator. She turned it on the highest setting and pressed it up against her clit. As Melanie started to catch her breath she moaned in shock

Melanie: FUCK, baby it hurtssss
Rylee: come on baby one more time

Melanie continued to moan and squirm and the vibrator turned her pain into please. Rylee kissed her thighs and rubbed her nipples.

Melanie: WAIT STOP I THINK IM GONNA
Rylee: cum for me baby

As Rylee said that Melanie started to squirt on Rylees face and boobs. Rylee sat back in amazement

Melanie: s-sorry Rylee I didn't mean to-
Rylee: Melanie.
Melanie: yeah?
Rylee: I love you.

Melanie giggled and smiled as she said

Melanie: I love you more.

They spent the rest of the night cuddling and feel asleep.

𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 🥰