Chapter 6 - distance

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, which I was grateful for it being later. Today we all went home so we all got a lie in, j turned over to see Leah but was shocked when she wasn't there. I started to panic before I saw a note on the bed side table, I picked it up and read it.

Good morning beautiful,
I would of woken you up but you just looked so peaceful. I have gone to Lucy and Keira's room to help them pack, as Lucy seems to have half of her stuff in other peoples rooms. I will be back shortly and we can start packing or do whatever else you want.
-Leah Xx

I smiled at the note she had left me and just laughed at how Lucy had somehow managed to spread herself around all the rooms. I was about to start getting ready when I heard a knock at the door, I was walking over to get it while putting a jumper on, and then they knocked again and again and again until I shouted "hang on, I'm coming. Give it a rest!" Once I got to the door I saw a very worried looking Millie. "Hey you ok," I said calmly she just punched passed me into my room. "Why don't you just invite yourself in then," I said sarcastically, but clearly she wasn't up for a laugh which left me more worried.

She sat down in one of the beds and started to speak "ok, I'm sorry for barging in I just need to tell you something  and I don't want you to get upset with me!" She started worried and emphasising that she didn't want me to get upset "I went on instagram and well I saw a video of you while you were drunk telling a group of fans asking you for photos to fuck off. You obviously weren't in the right state of mind and were off your face." She said and it was clear to say it wasn't what I was expecting. I just sat there with a shocked expression, not knowing what to do or what to say.

Eventually Millie broke the silence "I know this is shocking but whatever you need I'm here for you," once she said that n broke into tears, I didn't know why but I did.

Leah's POV:
I got back to the room from finding all of Lucy's stuff and as I opened the door I immediately closed it again as I saw Ella crying into Millie shoulder. I don't think she saw me but I knew o couldn't just leave her there. I opened the door again and walked over to where her and Millie were sat on the edge of the bed. I went the other side of Ella and hugged her and rubbed her back letting her know I was there for her. She lifted her head and looked at me, it broke my heart to see her so sad with tears streaming down her face.

I pulled her into me and gave Millie a puzzling look. She grabbed her phone and showed me a video of Ella telling a bunch of fans to fuck off. I knew she was drunk in the video and she would never do that if she was sober.

I lifted Ella's head and looked into her eyes "it's going to be ok, I promise, we'll get through this together." I told her she just nodded and cuddled back into me.

Millie left the room for me and Ella to talk "hey, it's gonna be okay," I started "you can tell everyone that it was over a year ago and you were clearly very drunk. People will understand, and yes it will be a big deal for a while but these things die down after a while." I finished and she just looked at me.

"I'm sorry," she let out just above a whisper
"What for?" I asked
"Making you deal with my problems," she said
"What do you mean? I signed up for this when we kissed" I started "I don't care about 'dealing with your problems' I want to help you I am here for you," I said "but what happens when we aren't spending all day everyday together, when we go back to our clubs and will be in different parts of London, how will we balance our careers and seeing each other," she said "what do you mean, we don't have to spend all day everyday together to be able to handle a relationship," I said getting a bit frustrated that she was even bringing this up

We sat in silence for a while before she got up put on her sliders and left.

Ella's POV:
  I left the room and started walking, i didn't know why I tried to lush her away. I do it with everyone and I don't know why, I see them getting too close and being able to brake down the wall I put up to protect me then I get scared and back away. I went to find Lauren to talk to her but I couldn't find her anywhere.

After about half an hour of looking I remembered she had to leave early because she was going to see her family. I went to an quiet room and sat in the corner and just burst into tears.

I was sat crying in this room for about ten minuets before Sarina walked in. She saw me and immediately came over to comfort me. "Hey, Ella it's ok, do you want to tell me what happened?" She asked and I stood up I nodded and spoke up "can we go somewhere a little less open," I said gesturing to the open room we were in "of corse come to my office," she said

I followed her to her office and when we got there I sat In the chair opposite her desk. "So what is going on?" She asked tentatively trying not to trigger me to cry again "ok so this is going to seem horrible going from one of your players, I have probably let you down, you will probably be very disappointed in me but well about a year ago I got very drunk on a night out for my birthday and some fans came up to me asking for photos and I said jokingly 'fuck off' and It got recorded and resurfaced today. I was okay with what happened and knew that I had messed up. Then I pushed someone who I had recently got close to away and I don't know why but she was close to breaking my walls down and I got scared and backed off," I said in a hurry with tears threatening my eyes

"Wow well that seems like you have had an eventful morning, look I'm not disappointed in you for speaking to fans in a rude way, but I am disappointed that you have pushed Leah away. I could see you were close, and before you ask me how I know about you and Leah, I see more than you think. I'm not telling you to apologise to Leah but I think it would do you well," she said and I was shocked that she knew about me and Leah.

After another five minutes of talking to Sarina I left her office and went to get ready to leave SGP. When I got back to my room I opened the door expecting to see Leah but instead another note.

Hey I know you where angry but I guess you weren't as committed to being in a relationship as I thought. I guess I will see you around.
-Leah

I saw the note and was instantly shocked, how could she say that! I sat on my bed and thought about all the thinks I could of done different. I didn't realise the time until I got a text from Guro

G- hey i just got home I thought you would be here by now, are you coming back here or going to someone's house? Just let me know if you are ok

E- hey Guro i hadn't realised the time, I haven't left yet but I will soon once I have packed.

G- ok see you when you get here.

I started to pack and get ready to leave. I left the room doing a final check and realised Leah had left one of her hoodies, her favourite one, it smelt like her and I decided to take it with me as a keep sake for this amazing week I had with her and the rest of the team.

As I pulled up to my apartment block I forgot all about what had happened during the week and I just wanted to get in and see my best friend again.

I walked into the house and it was all quiet until I heard someone running into the room. I turned the corner and placed my bag down and looked up and saw a smiling Guro, I immediately hugged her. I felt safe in this moment like nothing could harm me then my phone buzzed

Leah: hey we should talk.

A/n hey everyone sorry for not updating for a while I have been really busy and I didn't have the chance to write a chapter. Also had a bit of writers block over the past few days and had no clue what to write about so if you have any ideas at all the would all be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good rest of your week.