female Player x Bro x Ninja. Smut

I'm back this time, and request are still open for this story and the Truth or Dare. But I thought of also doing other strories for other fandoms I'm in, if your interested in me doing that let me know 😀

This is a request from Cupid34ela

WARNING: This one is going have smut in it and there all 18 years old.

It was a cool autumn day and Player was headed to school. She had long brown hair with a red beanie on top and she had brown eyes. Player was wearing a red Hoodie on and a red skirt.
She was walking through the hallway to get to her locker, on her way she saw her boyfriends Bro and Ninja.

Bro had black hair with a blue backwards baseball cap on, he was wear  his sports jacket and a pair of blue jeans. Ninja on the other hand also had black hair but had a purple ninja headband on, along with a purple anime hoodie and khakis. Bro had big muscles and was a jock, while Ninja was a skinny nerd.
"Morning baby" said Bro, while Ninja just waved hi.
"Morning" Player said back
"Well see you guys after school for you know what" Player winked to them as she left.

After school Player was waiting for Bro and Ninja to come over, this was one of the few times where her parents and sisters are out of the house for a long period of time. While she was thinking she heard a car pulling in, she looked to see it's Bro's blue sports car. She hears a knock and goes to the door and she saw both of the.

Skip to when there in Player's room.

Bro had already took his shirt off and was just shading there in his boxers and his hat. Ninja still had his headband and his hoodie on and Player was laying in her bed with just her underwear on. Bro leaned down and unhooked her bra and took it off and started to rub them. Player was moaning while bro was enjoying himself. Then Bro flipped Player over so she was laying on her stomach. Bro started to put himself inside of her and started to movie, while was doing that Player was sucking off Ninja.
After both Ninja and Bro came, all three of them laid down on Player's bed and all fell asleep.
........................................................................
Sorry if this is bad, but I'm not that great at writing smut, anyways see you later.