He smirked seeing the hickey he made. He then whispered to his ear silenty. "How well do you handle the pain, Mello?"

"Well enough~" he snickered in reply and grinned a little.

"If it hurts... Please scream. I want to hear that. I want to hear every single noise you'll make. Every single one." He looked at him lust clouding his green eyes.

His eyes widened slightly. He didn't expect nor think Matt would ever say something like this. But he knew he meant what he said. The look in his eyes said it all. He didn't answer.

"...good."Matt's lips turned into a smile as he moved down, widening Mello's legs.

He watched him carefully ,blue eyes sparking with interest. He knew what was coming. He rested his head right back on the covers then,shutting his eyes.

He went down and touched him, finally licking it and taking the tip to his mouth.

He shuddered as he did so and breathed out deeply but didn't moan. At least, not yet. A small smile appeared faintly on his lips.

He kept doing it and rubbed his hips, taking it slowly deeper.

"H-ha-aah..." He softly moaned and sighed, spreading his legs a little wider.

Couldn't say that he had done this before, but it was quite easy to him. He himself was already rock hard. Hearing the blonde's delicious moans, he took it all the way inside to his mouth.

As he took it all the way in,Mello moaned again ,this time it was louder and filled with pleasure. He couldn't say he didn't like this.

He kept doing it, his hands rubbing his hips still, as he quickly took it away with a 'pop' and then took it back in.

He gasped and gripped the sheets of the bed a little. "..aa-ah..Matt..." He moaned pleasurably. The sensation that it bought just felt so good.

His body whimpered when he heard him call his name. Ahh, yes. He carefully ran his teeth on his cock.

"..M-Matt..!" He repeated his name in a moan ,almost screaming. Now it hurt but yet he didn't care. It still bought pleasure.

"...come for me..." he sighed while his hand massaged his private parts. Then he took it back to his mouth and sucked harder.

He gripped the sheets tightly now and cried out Matt's name a few times. He now couldn't hold it in any longer and released the white warm liquid into his mouth sighing as he did so.

Matt swallowed automatically, tasting it.
Bitter, yet sweet.
He pulled away, his eyes getting lost to Mellos as he licked his lips.

Mello blinked up at him breathing heavily. He managed a smile and sighed again.

"You taste... Lovely." He smiled and placed his lips on Mellos. Giving him a taste of himself.

He barely had any time to catch his breathe,it was just one sensation after another. He kissed him softly and then broke away and turned his head to he side. "..You're wonderful" he murmured glancing at him sideways.

"Thank you..." he smiled and licked his ear softly. "...now tell me, do you want to continue?"

He turned his head back and looked at him full on. He smiled back. "You would like that wouldn't you?" He said softly. "Then again..yes so would I." he added in a whisper.

His hand slipped down again. "Be mine, Mello. Just mine. No-one else will ever replace me, please, tell me," he murmured to his ear. "Be mine and I'll be yours."

"Exactly what I want,you only you. I'm yours ,you're mine. Nothings gonna change that ,I promise." he murmured back ,staring into his eyes.

"Now, when you've said that... Let me make your body mine." He kissed his cheek, and moved his hand to his own dick. "I'm planning to get this here inside of you."

"Sounds like a good plan." he smirked and leant his head up and kissed him on the lips softly then leant back again.

He smiled for the kiss. "I'll make it easier for you." He pulled Mello back closer and placed three fingers to his lips and pushed them to his mouth. "Suck."

He seemed taken by surprise for a moment ,staring at him and then did as he said and began to suck.

He felt his needs only get stronger when Mello sucked his fingers: ohh, how hot his mouth was.

Mello smiled during it and he kept sucking. He looked up at Matt knowing he liked it.

"Good." He pulled his fingers out, planning to use his own saliva to lose his insides a little. He pushed Mello down and opened his legs, finally pressing two fingers into his body.

Mello gasped and writhed a little then relaxed. He bit his tongue to stop himself from crying out.

He started to stroke his cock again, using pleasure to make it easier to him.

He relaxed more ,once again liking the pleasure that Matt gave him. He closed his eyes.

He leaned forward and kissed him, pushing the third finger in and keeping the act.

His eyes opened and widened and then fell closed again as he kissed him back. He gripped onto the gamer.

He moved his fingers, feeling his insides. God it felt so good. He didn't break the kiss, just not quite yet.

He moaned into the kiss but didn't break way either. He tightened his grip. This was new to him so yes indeed it hurt but he didn't care. He welcomed the pain.

Matt could sense that it hurt, but at least it didn't seem to hurt too much. He kept kissing him, but broke away to breathe. Still he couldn't stay away, so he kissed him again and again.

In turn ,Mello kissed him back with the same equal passion. It seemed to distract him from the pain a little though he could still feel it.

He bit Mellos lip carefully, forcing him to open his mouth and then slipped it in.

He smiled into it, entwining his tongue with Matt's and grabbed his reddish locks again like earlier with one hand.

He felt how Mello seemed slowly to get used to his fingers. Maybe not quite yet, but soon. He kept the act going while he kissed Mello.

He winced slightly every time Matt moved them but it wasn't so bad now. He focused on the kiss and tugged his hair a little.

Matt licked his mouth inside, still tasting the chocolate slightly. He then carefully pushed his fingers so deep in as possible.

He tugged his hair harder when he did that,tightening his grip. He moaned slightly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, squeezing him still with other hand to let the pleasure cover the pain.

"F-fine...great actually.."he answered and managed a smile.

He grinned then. "Sounds better ~" he purred and licked his ear again.

"..must be fun having control over me eh?" He chuckled softly and faintly blushed as Matt licked his ear.

The redhead chuckled.
"Yes..." He sighed and pulled his fingers out. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it with time..." he smirked.