Save Me...Please Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"...no."

"Then what makes you think he'll do it now?" He hold her head and lift it slightly. She looks so cute. Her eyes are red, her nose and cheeks are pink, her lips are quivering-- aww! Oh my god she's crying Bose, behave!

"Chapa...you and your mom are gonna be okay." I stroke her hair. "I'll make sure of it. And if he does try something, I'm gonna protect you. Alright?" I assure her.

She nodes her head.

"Use your words."

"Mm-hmm"

I start to tickle her and she's laughing. "Okay. Okay. You'll protect me, I get it." She says inbetween laughs. I stop and places a hand on her cheek.

"You know I love you right?"

She nodes. "And I love you too."

I kiss her forehead and pull her in for another hug. She ends up sleeping on my chest.

Author's POV
Two Days Later
The Man's Nest

"Could you pass me that water?" Mika asks Bose as he walks into the room.

He gets the water. "Well good morning to you too."

She stops staring at her computer and finally acknowledges Bose's arrival. "Sorry. I'm just...hooked onto finding that man."

She sips her water.

"I mean, it's just one man with a bunch of goons and is really strong and is mysterious too and is capable of killing us and is possibly very dangerous and knows how to hide and we haven't seen ever since he cut your neck...how hard could it be to find him?"

Bose blinks twice. Showing how confused he is.

"Ugh! Forget it. I just need concentration that's all." She goes back to her screen.

Chapa and Miles come in from the tubes.

"You're still trying?" Miles asks.

Chapa adds, "Didn't I tell you I should find you relaxing when Miles and I get back?" Even after that break down the other day, Chapa still finds a way to pull herself back together. She's strong like that. And Bose loves that. But doesn't like it when she over does it and hides her emotions.

"I am. Challenging myself is very relaxing." Mika says, not looking at anyone.

"You're squashing that innocent bottle of water." Chapa points out.

Mika inhales sharply and drops the bottle. "You zapped a boy half to death because he took more than one mint at a time." She shoots.

"He was mean to Bose!" Chapa sparks.

"Well this water isn't cold." Mika shoots back.

Miles walks to Mika. "Sis. You have to take a break. You've been at it since yesterday. Maybe if you get a fresh mind--"

"Miles, I'm fine. As I said earlier, I need to concentrate."

The others all sigh simultaneously. Bose turns to Miles and Chapa. "Where did you guys go?"

"Don't worry about it." Miles walks past him.

Bose furrows his eyebrows.

"Relax," Chapa snickers. "We were checking out a new eating place that opened."

"Together?" Bose asks.

Chapa giggles. "Yes and no." She holds his hand. "We were bored out of our skulls cause SOMEONE won't HANG WITH US but is instead STARING AT A SCREEN--"