ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12 ★彡

Start from the beginning

"Well, you do talk about her a lot. Whenever you're here, you mention her at least once." He looked shocked. "Do I really...?" He giggled and nodded. "You wanna know what I think? I think you really like this girl, Shoto. But what's stopping you from telling her?" It's like she saw right through him.

"I think... She likes someone else." He thought about last night when you said you were going to Bakugo's house to give him food you cooked for him. You told him how it went yesterday and he thought you sounded really happy talking about him. He felt jealous the whole time but he tried not to show it. "Did she say that?" He shook his head. "Then how do you know? I think you should tell her how you feel. If she doesn't reciprocate your feelings then that's okay. Sure, there could be a possibility that she may not like you back, but there's also a possibility she does like you back. But you'll never know if you don't say anything."

"I haven't met her yet, but just from hearing about all the things you guys have done together, it sounds like you two want to be more than friends. If you don't tell her, you might regret it later." He looked out the window and sighed. "I guess... I guess you're right mom. Thank you." she smiled and nodded. After that, the two of them continued to talk for another while. 

❦❦❦

Exams were just a few days away. You were originally gonna go to Yaomomo's house for a group study but Shoto asked if you could study with him at his house instead. As much as you wanted to visit her home and study with them, you couldn't say no to him! You rang the doorbell and waited patiently. "God, he makes me so weak. This is pathetic." You're glad Yaomomo understood you showing up today. "Y/n, come in."

Your eyes widened as you looked at Shoto in the doorway. He was in grey sweats and a black tank top. But he looked like he just got finished working out. You felt your heart start to race... he looked so... hot..! "Y/n? Are you okay?" You snapped out of it but you were blushing like crazy. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." He got close to you and placed a hand on your forehead. "You're burning up. Are you sick?" You shook your head. "No, no I'm fine! It's just a bit hot today y'know?" You quickly made your way inside and took off your shoes. 

Shoto shrugged and the two of you made it up to his room. "Sorry for taking long to answer the door, I was training and I lost track of time." You shook your head. "It's fine, Sho. Also, where's your sister?" The both of you entered his room and he shut the door behind him. "She's not here. The house is empty besides us here." Great...You were in your crush's room alone when no one else was home. This is just perfect for you..! 

You guys unpack all of your study material and began to study in silence. You were glad you were able to sit in silence with him. This kinda silence was the best silence. Knowing nothing needs to be said, just enjoying each other's company. "Shoto, can you help me with this?" You were a little stumped on a question and he leaned over to see what you needed help with. A little too close... "This one confused me at first too. But it's actually really simple, you're just overthinking it." He explained how to do the problem but you were having trouble paying attention... He was so close. You could see all of his features so clearly. "And that's how you do it. Easy right?" he turned to look at you and your noses nearly bumped each other. 

He didn't realize how close the two of you were. You could feel his breath on you... He scanned your features and his eyes kept landing on your lips. He thought they looked so soft... so kissable... "Shoto..." he hummed in response. Your heart was beating so fast. He reached up and moved a fly-away hair from your face. He softly placed a hand on your cheek and slowly began to lean in. You began to lean in too and then--

Ring ring ring

The two of you jumped back as Shoto's phone began to ring. He cleared his throat and answered the call. "Hello?" You tried calming yourself down but all you could think about is the fact that the two of you nearly kissed. "Okay, I'm coming." He hung up and stood up. "It was my sister. She asked me to go out and help her bring in bags. I'll be back." You nodded and he left.