Part 2 Chapter 1 I Hate You

En başından başla

The class prez's body slowly started changing.

"Did you know that Mr. Tanaka was the one who told me to befriend you?"

"Huh?"

"Did you know that Mr. Tanaka likes YOU even though he's having sex with ME?!"

"Eep...?!"

"P-Prez?! You-"

"I made a contract with the Justice Devil to find out how to reach my happy ending with Mr

"I made a contract with the Justice Devil to find out how to reach my happy ending with Mr. Tanaka!"

She lunged at Mitaka, who narrowly dodged the it by mere inches.

"Prez!"

"You know what the Justice Devil said to me?"

" "Trip her! She'll fall.." "

"AH HA HA! I laughed my head off! You an Bucky taught me how precious life is."

A fleshy claw flew towards Mitaka's head, "Thanks."

As the claw sliced through her head, Mitaka oddly felt a sense of relief.

"Oh. I wasn't responsible for Bucky's death after all."

"Oh. The class president was jealous of me too."

"Oh. It must be like that for everyone. Everyone's jealous of somebody."

"If I'd known, I could have had a better life. Maybe I could have had friends, or even a boyfriend."

"I wish I'd tried living just a little more selfishly

"I wish I'd tried living just a little more selfishly."

......

.......

"If you want to live, your body will be mine

"If you want to live, your body will be mine."

Mitaka's body slowly rose, her split face repairing itself.

"Huh?"

"Mitaka....?!"

"Didn't I just kill you?"

"Mitaka?"

"Tanaka Spinal Cord Sword."

Mr. Tanaka's head was ripped out of his body, the muscles around his neck snapping like rubber bands.

"Wha-Wha-! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"What the hell am I?! My name is War Devil! Die for my warm up kill!"

The class prez's eyes flashed, "NO, YOU DIE!!!"

She lunged at the War Devil. In a blink of an eye, the War Devil cut the prez's right hand off and caught with a wet splorch, "A fine hand! I'll take that!"

"Hand Grenade."

The arm twisted and squished into a fleshy grenade.

"GIVE IT BACK!!" Prez screamed.

The War Devil calmly took the Mr. Tanaka sword and sliced prez in half, blood spewing everywhere.

"MR. TANAKAAAAAAAA!" Prez screamed.

"Agah! Ah gah gah!" Mr. Tanaka sputtered.

The War Devil stabbed the Mr. Tanaka sword in the prez's pile of flesh of a body so that one of the heads could make out with it.

"There! A happy ending!" She said as she threw the grenade over her shoulder. It went off and the prez exploded like a pinata made out of meaty spaghetti.

The War Devil walked a few steps and then stopped, "I know you're there. Come out and show yourself."

There was a pause before the tapping of shoes on the pavement rang through the cool night air. A figure emerged from the darkness, a shadow casting over and hiding his face. The only thing the War Devil could see of his face was the faint light of a cigarette in the figure's mouth.

"What are you?" The War Devil asked.

"Me?" the figure asked, "Just a guy livin' his life. You know, the usual stuff."

"You're a Devil, aren't you?" she asked.

The figure wasn't listening though because he was too busy taking a hit off of his cigarette and letting out a puff of smoke, "Huh? What' ya say?"

The War Devil frowned, "I said you're a devil."

"Woaah, how'd you know, man? That's craaazy.."

The figure waved his hand lazily. Suddenly the War Devil was sent crashing into a wall, her unconscious body sliding down and falling to the floor.

".....Shit." the figure said.

PART 2 IS OUT BABBBYYYY!!!!!

Also, a moment of silence for Bucky. He was too good for this world.