42

Kat sank into the cool water of the river and sighed, this was exactly what she needed. Her head was leaning back on the bank, her eyes closed as she listened to her sister splashing around and muttering to herself about the best place for the trap. It didn't take long before she felt the water move around her and the scent of cherries filled her nose. "Find the perfect spot?"

"Yup, should be able to catch several trouts if I'm lucky and we don't scare them off."

"I'll do my best," the Beta snorted.

Jin was exhausted, but he was determined, "more Alpha, please."

"Baby, I've given you ten knots. I'm not sure I can do it anymore."

"Please," the Omega sobbed, "just one more and I promise I won't ask anymore."

"Fine," the Alpha huffed. It hurts to knot this many times, even in rut, add in the fact that it's been under a day since they started. He's exhausted, but he'll do anything that Jin asks. Once his knot locked them into place, Jin gasped, trying to curl into himself more but couldn't due to their positions.

"Alpha," Jin whimpered right before his water broke. "The pup is coming, we need to get the healer."

Shit, shit, shit, "Baby, my knot. I'm still locked inside you, I can't go anywhere."

Jin took a deep breath, "you are gonna have to pull it out and go get her."

"Baby, that is going to be so painful."

"I'm about to push your pup out, surely that's bigger than your knot. It hurts Joon, just do it okay."

So the Alpha took a deep breath, before bracing his hands on Jin's hips and pulling. It was painful, for both of them. But once he made sure his mate was okay, he threw his clothes on and went to get the healer. They were back in less than 15 minutes. 

"How are you feeling Head Omega?" The healer asked politely.

Jin rolled his eyes, "don't get all formal with me now. Get this pup out of me, this instance."

The healer tsked, "so feisty," but she got to work. "Jin you are fully dilated, so when you feel the need to push, do it. Listen to your body, it will guide you on what you are supposed to do."

When the sun broke over the village, the Head Alpha and Head Omega heard their pupxs cry for the first time. "Baby, we... it's a little girl and she's perfect. Ten toes and ten fingers."

"Let me see her," the exhausted Omega whispered with his hands out. Joon placed their daughter onto Jin's chest and both of his babies sighed in happiness, Jin letting out a purr as he scented their daughter. "She's beautiful."

Their friends stayed away for the first few days, letting the new parents be with their pup. But by the 4th day, Joon opened the door to a very pissed off Taehyung. "I want to see my sister," he grumbled.

Joon snorted at his oldest pup, "fine, but be quiet, they are both resting." Once the others found out that Tae was allowed in, they forced their way inside as well. Jimin and Yoongi the last to show up.

Jin was sitting up in the bed, Minhee against his chest. The Omega frowned when the two Alphas came in, "she didn't come?"

Yoongi shook his head, "we tried. With the exception of 4 days ago, if she leaves the cabin she'll have a panic attack."

"What happened four days ago?"

Jimin smiled as he handed Jin a package. Inside the silk wrapping was the most beautiful fox fur Jin had ever seen, it looked a lot like Mandy's coat. "She wanted us to send her apologies that she couldn't keep her promise that she'd get it to you before the pup got here. But once she heard you were in labor, it was like something came over her. She was so determined to get out and do something." Jimin smiled.

"It was incredible, she had us out in the woods all night and into the next day before she found one that she deemed worthy. She's been working on it since then, look," Yoongi opened it, showing Jin that it was more than just a fur, "it's a sling so you can carry her around and your arms will be free."

The Omega started to tear up, "please tell her thank you, that it's so beautiful." Joon swiped Jin's tears away, "please tell her that we miss her, as well."

"We will, we need to go talk to the healer. But she made us promise that we'd bring it."

"Are you okay, why do you need to see the healer?"

Jimin looked so guilty, tears starting to spring up in his eyes. "My rut is coming up. I want to see if the healer has anything that can stop it. I'm fine handling it alone, but Mandy keeps insisting that Yoongi should be there, that I shouldn't suffer just because she's broken. But I, we can't leave her alone for a week. She's not ready for that, and I'm afraid that if she smells my rut it will trigger memories."

"Jimin that's dangerous, Alpha's only have one rut a year. To skip it, won't that mess you up?"

The Alpha looked at Hobi, "I don't care. Yoongi and I talked about it, his comes up in a few months anyway. It'll be our one year of mating, since we mated during his last rut. We, can handle anything if it helps her."

Kat and Kris rushed over to the Alpha's, wrapping their arms around them and squeezing them so tightly. "If she'd let us, we'd be there for her so you wouldn't have to do this. But thank you for taking care of her, if anyone can bring her back, it's your two."

When the Alpha's left everyone looked at each other, there wasn't much they could say, everyone felt like there was a tiny Alpha shaped hole missing in their lives. "I'm tired," Jin whispered while his mate shuffled their guests out of the house with the promise that they could come back after dinner.